Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some advice on parenting...."bedwetting"

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2008 at 10:31 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

So my son is 4½ years old and usually for night-time he wears "Good-Nites" pull-ups.  Well he has decided that he wants to wear underwear to bed and learn to get up in the night a go to the bathroom.

I have done this for about 4 days....and every morning I have had to wash his bedding, regardless how early at night I caught off how much he drinks and whether or not I wake him up during the night to go pee.

Does anyone have any tips!?!?

THANKS SO MUCH!

by on Nov. 17, 2008 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Kim3787
by on Nov. 17, 2008 at 10:43 AM

My son is also 4 1/2 and still wets the bed at night often enough that I make him wear pull-ups still. Some weeks he wants to be a big boy and wear underwear to bed so I let him put his undies on UNDER his pull-up so that he still gets the feeling of wearing underwear but has the protection of his pull-up. He's been potty trained since he was about 2 1/2 and sometimes does really well with not wetting at night but it's just too much work to have to change his bedding multiple times a day. We use the pull-ups with the designs that fade when wet so he knows when he's wet himself or not and he's so proud when the designs are still there.

Good luck with your little one, boys can be tough with this.

christmas     Funny christmas     FunnyChristmas

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)