Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So mad my face was red

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2008 at 4:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 373 Total Views

So I live in East Tennessee, it was about 30 degrees today, my hubby and I were out shopping today, and on our way into the grocery store, I see a lady fully dressed with shoes and socks on carrying a baby about my son's age which is 10 months. no coat, no hat, not covered by a blanket and with bare feet, I was fuming, my husband physically held me back from saying anything, but you could see everyone in the store giving her dirty looks.

by on Dec. 7, 2008 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Isaiahsmommy329
by on Dec. 7, 2008 at 4:35 PM

What, bare feet?????????????  UGH!  WHY WHY WHY are some people parents? 

mjandaj
by Member on Dec. 7, 2008 at 7:43 PM

I have to agree, to darn cold outside for that.  I know my boy won't wear his hat all the time, I at least try to make sure the one from his jacket is on him, oh the shoe thing just drives me crazy.  My 18month old just hates shoes, socks.  He loves to be barefoot.  I am always having to put them back on before I get out of the car or get him out. 

I would still have been upset seeing someone like that with there child, even though I do understand a child that doesn't like to wear them.

ashleylynn86
by on Dec. 21, 2008 at 5:28 AM

nope i think i would have hit my husband i don't hold my tounge very well.. the first thing i would have asked her if she could afford this stuff.. and if she couldn't then why wasn't her stuff rapepd around this baby i would rather go naked then have my baby freeze.. or worse get sick

MaryJane849
by Member on Dec. 22, 2008 at 9:36 AM

That's ridiculous.

Karen
momagain
by Member on Dec. 22, 2008 at 5:29 PM

that poor baby!  i would have gone and got a blanket in the store and put it on that baby while in the mothers arms! 

mom to Yoli, Jessie and Kai
01REINALEXSUS01
by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 4:48 PM

OMG I would have went off her...i would have bought that baby some cloths and gave them to her....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN