Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UP DATE

Posted by on Dec. 21, 2008 at 5:30 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 621 Total Views

HEY CAN ANYONE GIVE ME UP DATES ON THIS 2 LITTLE BOYS? I HAVE HEARD NOTHING IN A WHILE AND WOULD LIKE TO CHECK ON THEM.. I'M JUST UPSET I'M IN JAPAN*MILITARY* AND I COULDN'T BE THERE!!

by on Dec. 21, 2008 at 5:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Dec. 22, 2008 at 11:53 AM

There is still a GAG order on the case, so even if we did know anything, we are not allowed to discuss it. All I can tell you is that Aiden is not doing too well. They said that he will never lead a normal life, due to the severity of his brain injuries & they do not expect him to live very long. As for Xander, he is doing well & both are in foster care. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR AIDEN!

cagedbeauties
by on Dec. 22, 2008 at 11:55 AM

wow i had thought he was doing well..poor babies....god bless them!

masonsmommy107
by on Dec. 31, 2008 at 3:47 PM

i hate to hear that how old is he now i hope some one remindes his mom every day about what she did to him while she's in jail i hope someone does the same or even worst i know i would love to have 15 minute alone with her

01REINALEXSUS01
by on Dec. 31, 2008 at 3:52 PM

He is in my prayers, I hope he gets better, I am so sorry to hear this=( 

mattbabysmom
by on Jan. 6, 2009 at 12:48 PM

I am so upset to hear that's he's not doing well!!! I thought he was doing alright :( He and Xander are in my prayers constantly. May God's will be done in Aiden's life!! Thanks for the update. I know you can't tell anything, but it's nice to hear something.

preview image

preview image

preview image

4cutekiddos
by Member on Jan. 7, 2009 at 9:00 AM

It saddens me to hear that Aiden is not doing well.  Just like the others, I thought he was doing well.  Poor baby!  He's an angel.  I still think about Aiden often and wish him well.

TWilson22
by Member on Jan. 7, 2009 at 7:51 PM

I don't know the extent of Aiden's injuries, but I work with children who have been abused and there is one little girl who, at the age of 2 was used as a baseball bat against a wall and part of her brain is actually missing because of her injuries. She is in a vegatative state, but she is now 6. He could live a long life and just be helpless.  It truly saddens me to hear he is not well. I wish I could hold him and hug him. My prayers are with you sweetie!

Children are a gift from God, don't abuse his gifts!
Tears99
by on Jan. 13, 2009 at 2:08 PM

As like the other moms I thought Aiden was doing well. We pray for these two babies everyday. God bless them both. As for his mother She will get what she deserves when she stands for judgement in front of god.

21noahsmama21
by Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 7:16 PM

That's really sad to hear.  I'm glad Xander is well, but poor Aiden...I will continue to pray.

Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

There is still a GAG order on the case, so even if we did know anything, we are not allowed to discuss it. All I can tell you is that Aiden is not doing too well. They said that he will never lead a normal life, due to the severity of his brain injuries & they do not expect him to live very long. As for Xander, he is doing well & both are in foster care. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR AIDEN!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)