Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about Aiden

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2008 at 7:04 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 446 Total Views

where do you think he will be in 9months we are getting stationed back to the states then.. and well the way my health is going i about 4 or 5 months i will know if i am able to have anymore kids.. but if he is still in foster care.. i would love to talk my husband into taking him!! we are military we have the medical AND he will get to see the world! my kids are 4, 2, and 1 and they have already been to Japan.. but please keep me updated!! on whatever i can do for these little men let me know this also!!.. i do they need anything?

by on Dec. 27, 2008 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Dec. 27, 2008 at 7:42 PM

I know I already replied to your message, but just to clarify to everyone in this group, because of the GAG order, we do not know where Aiden or Xander are right now. There is no way of us knowing where they will be 9 months from now, because the custody hearing isn't finalized just yet, all we do know is that they are in foster care. We have tried getting in touch with Aiden's Grandpa Steve, with no luck, and of course no one is allowed to tell us anything anyways. Also, as far as adoption goes, I think Aiden will have to be with a family who is familiar with his special medical needs. Mind you, he is blind & has severe brain damage. But we appreciate everyone's thoughts, love & prayers...please continue! God bless...

01REINALEXSUS01
by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 4:54 PM

thanks for keeping us as updated as u can. how is your pregnacy going?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN