Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Animal Cruelty...(UPDATED)

My Daddy, little brother Dakota, Travis, Chase & I left for Virginia Thursday afternoon. My dad's chihuahua puppies were left at my dad's house with an automatic dog food feeder & waterer. We recieved a phone call just hours ago from my older brother "Chuck", who took my neice over to look at the puppies, and when he got there he heard a 'banging' noise coming from inside the house. Not knowing what to think, he knocked on the door, and a 17 year old neighbor boy answered. He said, "hold on a minute!" before opening the door. My brother walked in, and the boy immediately left, walking home. There was blood everywhere, and suprisingly no barking dogs. One puppy was found dead, still warm & not yet stiff. The other had his tounge hanging out and was acting very strange. The tan puppy seemed to be ok, and was safetly sleeping in their basket. Their mother & father were hiding. After discovering this, and calling us, my brother walked over to the neighbor's house. He confronted the boy's parents, and claimed that my 13-year old brother had asked him to feed & water our dogs which wasn't true. We believe that the boy kicked, threw, stomped, squeezed & beat my dad's 6 week old puppies. We still do not know why he was in my dad's house or why he hurt the puppies, but we are going to pursue a police investigation, and will be charging the boy with breaking and entering & animal cruelty. My brother burried the one puppy for us, since we will not be back in Georgia until Monday, and the other puppy is still not doing well. I know this may sound rediculous, but please pray for the two remaining puppies and also for the puppy's parents. They seem to be traumatized, and very frightened, especially the puppy's mother. I still just can not comprehend how anyone can harm a sweet innocent child, baby or animal!

PICTURES & UPDATED IN RED, IN REPLIES!

by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:46 AM
Replies (11-11):
rjpetty605
by on Dec. 25, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Awww that is aweful!! I love dogs. This is my dog and makes me sad when I hear about this stuff.  

Jeanne, a Conservative Christian Republican, formula feeding, disposable diapering, vaccinating, circumcising c-sectioned, crying it out, proud mommy of one little guy and wife to a great husband.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN