Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yet another baby abused in my town : (

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2009 at 7:44 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 326 Total Views

A 15 month old baby was abused only it was by a baby sitter he said he fell and hit his head but the doctors knew there was more then that- that happened here's the story for all the details I don't know what this worlds problem is but its riduculus and very sad..

http://www.fox8.com/wjw-baby-head-trauma-0220,0,1454064,story

by on Feb. 23, 2009 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
crazymom2374
by on Feb. 24, 2009 at 2:27 AM

i didn't read it because i don't know if my heartcan handle yet another "aiden". i have heard about 5 new stories of child abuse by care takers in like 2 weeks. my heart is heavy. and i don't know if i can handle thls.

i am not an overly religious person. but i am starting to wonder if something major is about to hsppen. thing's are going from bad to worse.

sandy.

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Feb. 24, 2009 at 10:38 AM

This is so sad! I am a Christian, so I believe that the world is being corrupted by all the sin, and I think the end is near. Biblical proficy is being fullfilled. Some things are true, whether you believe them or not; even if you can not see it...

NewMommy2807
by on Feb. 25, 2009 at 9:51 AM

I agree with you I too am a Christian and it definatly seems as if the world is just crashing down and getting worse and worse with abuse, murder, and other stuff although only God knows when the end is comming. but i do agree with you all the way here

Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

This is so sad! I am a Christian, so I believe that the world is being corrupted by all the sin, and I think the end is near. Biblical proficy is being fullfilled. Some things are true, whether you believe them or not; even if you can not see it...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)