Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

E-mail from PapaSteve (3/20/09)

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2009 at 11:31 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 642 Total Views
"I'm not sure if the GAG order is still in or not. I have not said much because there has not been much to tell. The boys are fine and the little one's first birthday party was great. Aiden seems to be improving, so we still have hope. He is so big. I love everyone for all of their support. To be honest, I do not talk about it online because I am trying to get mine and the boys life back to normal, or the best I can. It has been a tough year, physically, mentally and financially. But we will improve, the boys are beautiful and happy. Their laughter has been the best medicine for this troubled soul. Thank you for everything."

...he has promised to stay in touch with me via e-mail, but says he doesn't think he is going to get on MySpace any time soon & I am trying to see about some pictures of the boys.

*PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR AIDEN & HIS FAMILY!*

by on Mar. 21, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 21, 2009 at 11:32 AM

BUMP- *NEW*

navywife26
by Member on Mar. 22, 2009 at 12:54 AM
Wow!! This sounds hopeful. Thanks for sharing this with us, I'm glad that Aiden is still improving!! Many prayers to Aiden and his family
1proudmommy06
by on Mar. 22, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Quoting navywife26:

Wow!! This sounds hopeful. Thanks for sharing this with us, I'm glad that Aiden is still improving!! Many prayers to Aiden and his family

mattbabysmom
by on Mar. 23, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Yay!! So glad to hear something positive about Aiden :) Will continue to pray for both boys forever.

Thanks so much for sharing, Michelle

preview image

preview image

preview image

masonsmommy107
by on Mar. 30, 2009 at 9:41 AM

o yay i want see there cute little faces

LittleMunchkins
by Member on Mar. 30, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Im so glad he emailed you back. This sounds like he may have custody of the boys. I hope so. I hope he does stay in contact with you and that he will soon send pictures.

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 30, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Quote:

by LittleMunchkins

on Mar. 30, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Im so glad he emailed you back. This sounds like he may have custody of the boys. I hope so. I hope he does stay in contact with you and that he will soon send pictures.

I can't say too much, but let me just say that Xander is with a family member & Aiden is still awaiting adoption. Steve does not have either of them, but he does visit with them often & Aiden is still suffering from severe medical problems. He said that he could send me photos of Xander, but for now he wants to keep everything quiet, until he gets their lives as normal as possible. He said he is waiting on the adoption to be finalized & the GAG order to be confirmed and then he will send me pictures of the boys. He did not say when the adoption would take place, so I can not garauntee anything, but hopefully soon...

chicmami
by Member on Apr. 7, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Father, I come to you humble in prayer to ask you to protect Aiden and his little brother.

We truly hope that Aiden has a normal, loving healthy life-the way it should be. Father protect this angel he has gone through so much at such a tender age. He DESERVES THE WORLD AND MORE now Father.

May Aiden and his little brother end up in a loving protecting safe home.

Amen.. 

01REINALEXSUS01
by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 6:17 PM

I am so glad to hear he is doing better=D I hope he grows healthy and leads as normal as a life he can! And be happy=D But why is he being adopted out? Why dont the grandfather take him?

MADJGNLAW
by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 7:58 PM

prayingAMEN! 

Quoting chicmami:

Father, I come to you humble in prayer to ask you to protect Aiden and his little brother.

We truly hope that Aiden has a normal, loving healthy life-the way it should be. Father protect this angel he has gone through so much at such a tender age. He DESERVES THE WORLD AND MORE now Father.

May Aiden and his little brother end up in a loving protecting safe home.

Amen.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN