Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newish to town.

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2011 at 4:40 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 330 Total Views

Hi all! My family and I moved here to RS this May, my husband and I had lived in GR a few years ago and now were back. I'm a stay at home mom to 11 month old twin boys and I rarely get out of the house and I'm hoping to remedy that. I have met a few people but no body I really clicked with. I know that there was a mommy group on meetup before we moved and I requested to join but I never got a response and then it was gone off of their site. I would be interested to start another mommy group if there is any interest, I know there really isn't a lot of stuff to do around here especially during the winter but maybe we could figure something out.

by on Dec. 29, 2011 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Kmccartney
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:53 PM
I too would LOVE to have a mommy group seems like ones I do hear about are very cliquish and don't want new people!? I have tried to make friends but it is so difficult! I have a 11 year old girl, 3 year old boy and a 10 month old girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gingerella
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I would be willing to meet either of you (in a public place to start). There was a group on meet up but I think they may have split. There is another playgroup but since I was a part of it and chose to quit attending I'm probably not the best spokesperson for it. ;) I do have friends that still attend it though. I have a 2 week old, 8, 6 and 3 year old. I have lived here for 7 years almost I think.

Quoting Kmccartney:

I too would LOVE to have a mommy group seems like ones I do hear about are very cliquish and don't want new people!? I have tried to make friends but it is so difficult! I have a 11 year old girl, 3 year old boy and a 10 month old girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)