Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on Colby..

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:58 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 310 Total Views

We have went to court ALOT over lil man.. He has survived abuse his mommy has inflicted, from her hands and hands of people she has placed into his life. The last blog on this lil angel left off with the surface barely scratched. Lil did we kno , come to find out the John Kent french i wrote about in my last blog was takin nude pictures of this baby while he showered. This is how it all came to light...After goin to court of the course of a year we were granted joint custody. Fri to Fri is how the visitation went lil man started coming home after a visit from his mommy's complaining about Kent taking pictures of him in the shower and his mommy knew this was going on. We contacted the police they to heard lil mans complaints. Ga was contacted (the same detectives i blogged about) . Nothing was done . One afternoon i got served with papers Beth was taking us to court yet again to get the joint custody over turned. On this court date we had proof that Beth was also a prostitue . We recieved this info threw someone that didnt want us to kno who he was. He had try to hire her at one time. It jus wasnt enough, She was granted full custody by Judge Brian House. Beth had custody for 1 month before she went into a battered shelter for women because she was evicted from her apartment. After dropping lil mom off from our visit Chris was SHOCKED to find out that his son was in a shelter like this when it was court ordered Beh not have anybody living with her. BUT now she claims she lived with a man that beat her..? The way he found this out was Chris went to where lil man was in shcool to have lunch with him and to let his teacher know that "his dad" was active in his life regardless what Beth had told them. Then the teacher explained that she had gotten a disturbing call from Beth saying " their life had a change that would effect lil man going to school". After contacting the last person Chris seen lil man and his mommy with then she informed him she" dropped them off to go into this shelter" .  Chris contacted his attorney Mrs. Stokes . to make a long story short we got a Exporte order from Judge House and got lil man outa this shelter. Shortly after we got temp. custody . Since then some people have come forward the very man she claims beat her contacted Chris with info on her johns and this convicted child molester John kent French she was oredered to stay away from. We have had lil man for now almost a year threw LOTS of therapy lil man has become a bright adjusted normal child. lil man gets to visit his mommy every other weekend. Beth has had a lil girl the father was her pimp at one time. We still have to go to court for a final hearing but right now lil mans life is more normal than he has ever know. He is growin into quet the lil man! 5/14/2010

Selina Layne

by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
3jaysmama
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2010 at 6:49 PM

Wow!  What a story.  I am so glad that lil man is ok and that you guys have custody of him.  Poor lil guy-sounds like he has been through a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)