Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting to Know YOU ...

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello, ladies!  It is so very nice to have you all be a part of Prevent Child Abuse.  Our group has grown quite a bit in the Numbers area, yet not quite so much in the Familiarity areas. 

Being familiar with others moms in other states (or around our own state) will help us to Connect and Network in order to accomplish our main goal within this group ... to Prevent Child Abuse.

What I am asking in this announcement post is for everyone active right now to please list five things about yourself (or more if you wish) so that we may all become more familiar with each other.

I will be the first to reply with my own information. Enjoy and Have Fun while becoming more acquainted with like-minded moms.  :)

Sanctuary - ALL ages Welcome  http://www.cafemom.com/group/49533

Prevent Child Abuse     http://www.cafemom.com/group/36269

by on Jun. 29, 2008 at 1:49 AM
Replies (31-33):
Mami_04_02_09
by on Sep. 20, 2009 at 12:13 AM
  1. My name is Kristy I am 23
  2. I am from Milwaukee Wisconsin
  3. I have been with my s/o for 2 yrs
  4. We have a beautiful baby girl named Brenda
  5. I hate child abuse it is one of those things that really grinds my gears!!!

*~kRiStY~*

*Brenda's mami*

~*03.14.09*~

my life is now complete

RooPeach
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2009 at 1:41 PM
  1. I am a SAHM. My son is 10yr and my daughter is 4month.
  2. I am a survivor of sexual abuse by someone out of the house but still a family member.
  3. My son is a survivor of physical abuse at the age of 9months old.\
  4. I now have a wonderful husband, father and step father to our children. (as you can see OUR Children)
  5. Due to finances of my parents and our self we moved in together to support each other financially and in every other was so we now have a housefull... My parents, my sister(18) and her son (15months), My self, my husband and our two children but I am loving it cuz I get to stay home and take care of the children!

mcgoldricswife
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:10 PM

My name is Marie. I am the mom of 2 BEAUTIFUL little girls.. Leesah is age 3 and Lydeea is age 1. I am married and have been to my childrens father for 4 1/2 years. We have our problems, but who doesn't. We live in Memphis, TN.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)