Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today I Am Thankful For ...

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2008 at 10:26 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 236 Total Views

In the "Getting to know You" post, I am really enjoying reading about each and every one of you, and I think to myself "THESE are great ladies ...and they are looking out for the children around them." 

This thread is another way I think we can get to know each other a little more closely.  :)  It is really simple, fun, and you can list Anything you want ...as little or as much as you want.   

by on Sep. 19, 2008 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Julianne301
by Group Owner on Sep. 19, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Today I am thankful for ... the wonderful ladies of this group! 

Today I am thankful for ... my friends who were spared Physical injury during Ike. 

Today I am thankful for ... daughters who are loving and kind.  :)  

newmommie
by Group Admin on Sep. 25, 2008 at 12:45 PM

Today I am thankful for my family.

Today I am thankful for my mini-vacation I'm going on tomorrow.

Buddos-Mommy
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2008 at 2:48 PM

Today I am thankful for having  a stable job.

Today I am thankful I have a family.

clkari
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2008 at 1:57 PM

Today I am thankful for my beautiful kids. They changed my life.

Today I am thankful for my husband. Everything we've been through has made us being together that much more triumphant and wonderful.

Today I am thankful for having three vehicles. With one in the shop and the other down for the moment, our suv is a blessing.

Today I am thankful for my job. Even though I am bored at the moment, I love working here and getting that nice paycheck every week and helping my husband provide for our family.

Today I am thankful for David's parents and my mom. They are always there for us and try to help us if we need it. And David's parents watch our kids so that we never have to leave them with someone we don't trust.

And last but not least.......today I am thankful that gas prices are going back down! Yippie! I think everyone can be grateful for that.

Have to good day ladies!!!!  group hug

dare2bu-2007
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2008 at 1:19 PM

Today I am Thankful ;

That I Am Alive, That I can See, That I can Walk, That I can Hear, That I can Feel, That I can Taste, That I can Smell, That I know how to Love, That I know how to Recieve Love, That I am a Giving Person, That I am Not Easily Swayed, That I am a Believer, That I know I can Forgive, That I have Been Forgiven, That I have 5 Amazing Kids, That I enjoy The Little Things, That I may Care More Than Is Expected, That I am A Great Friend, That I seek Knowledge Everyday, That I am Willing To Try Anything Once, That I have My Coffee, That I Have A Home, That I Don't Have To Put My Kids To Bed Hungry, That I Give With Every Part Of Me, That I Know I am A Blessing To Anyone Who Is A Part Of My Life !!!!       

ilovebooksfan
by on Jan. 8, 2009 at 4:03 AM

I am thankful for my life, my husband & children.

I am thankful for this group.

SkybysMomma
by on Jan. 19, 2009 at 3:18 PM

Today I am thankful for the well being of my son

Today I am thankful for the sunshine

Today I am thankful for my family

Today I am thankful for music (it makes chores almost fun)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)