Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No Prevent Child Abuse Chapter

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:23 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

So I went to the website so that I could get info on how I can get involved in the fight and discovered that there is no chapter in the state of New Mexico. So I emailed the person who is supposed to send info on starting a chapter. Does anyone know what all it takes to get one started. I'm a full time employee and graduate student with a very busy one year old. I would love to get a chapter started if possible. If not then does anyone have any advice on what else I can do in order to help? Thanks so much!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
AngelkeeperJ
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Hi!'

I am not involved with 'Prevent Child Abuse' specifically, but am part of a relatively new non-profit organization.  United Survivors Inc.  We are planning a 'march' on our State capitols in 2010.  You can see what is going on at www.millionsurvivormarch.com .  We are looking for State Directors.  We have a little over 630 signatures on our petition.  We need 500,000 to be able to have a 'march'.  We hope all child abuse organizations will join this movement separately and together we can make a much larger impact on society, and hopefully the legislators.

Blessings to you,

Janet/AngelkeeperJ

"For He will give His angels charge concerning you, to protect you in all your ways."--Psalms 91:11
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)