Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is Santa bringing your boys for Christmas?

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 3:58 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

I have 3 boys ages 5, 4 and 2 yrs old. I practically have to buy 2 of everything for the older 2. I went to Tractor Supply black Friday and found some really cute farm toys which we live on a farm so it works out perfectly and they love that stuff along with some things I found at the Disney store for them, and I am getting the older 2 new pair of cowboy boots.

My 2 year old is harder to buy for because he really doesnt play with toys, he likes to climb and get into stuff I bought him some push toys but am looking for some other things for him. 

Any suggestions? :)

by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
krilerby
by Member on Nov. 30, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Mine are older than yours, but they are getting a new bike for the 9 year old, and a swing set for the 5 year old, but I think it'll be for both. ;)

Hmm what did I get mine when they were 2..... possibly a little red wagon.

maggers5555
by New Member on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Hi! This is probably too late, but Santa is bringing our 3 boys (5,3.5, and 1) a Fisher Price Construction Site with remote! If you watch the video on youtube it looks so fun!!  Farm toys sound great. Probably they are more sturdy from the place you bought them too! I am sure they will like to act out all the things they see/hear aound the farm too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)