Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2011 at 3:39 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

Hello!!!  I'm a mommy to 4 boys.  I just joined this group and cafemom. Looking forward to getting advice and meeting other mommies :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Dec. 11, 2011 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
maggers5555
by New Member on Dec. 13, 2011 at 4:01 PM

Hi! I am new too!

Wow look at all those little boys!! I have 3 of them ages 5, 3, and 11 months.  HOW are you surviving! I know I have some pretty crazy days sometimes!!

I guess your youngest is in his first year of Kindergarten too this year.  How are you managing getting him there and back?

proudmomto4boys
by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 8:22 AM

My oldest is the one in kindergarden. I stay at home with my babies, so it's easier for me to get him abck & forth to school. If I didn't have a way to pick him up, he'd have to ride the bus.  I usually have crazy days too, but I enjoy them. :)

Quoting maggers5555:

Hi! I am new too!

Wow look at all those little boys!! I have 3 of them ages 5, 3, and 11 months.  HOW are you surviving! I know I have some pretty crazy days sometimes!!

I guess your youngest is in his first year of Kindergarten too this year.  How are you managing getting him there and back?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)