Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MOM OF 2 AMAZING BOYS!!

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 255 Total Views

I have 2 amazing boys Kaleb, will be 3 yrs old in August, and Kaden, who will be 3 months on the 15 of June. when my husband and i found out we were pregnant this last time we really were wanting a girl but when i found out it was a boy and i have to admit i was kind of glad i liked the idea "my boys" and they are close in age that they can play and somewhat get along. I LOVE MY BOYS AND MY FAMILY i know im young and some people look down on us because of our age but im happy.

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
liz.1986
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I really wanted a girl too for my second baby, but I'm perfectly happy with my boys. I love being a mom of boys. lol.

Mine are close in age to. They're 6 and 4 (almost 7 and 5!).

EMRhame
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:46 AM

yeah and see yours are older than mine i cant wait til mine are to see how they act with eachother!! right now my older one just wants to hug, kiss, and take care of the baby its so sweet i would love to think it will stay that way but i know that it wont lol

mrsjonzy
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:57 PM
I have two boys almost two and almost 4 and omg they're so cute! But such a handful!
meparty
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:59 PM

omg its amazing, love it! mine are almost exactly two years apart. they are so much fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)