Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy of the Week- Mom4jads

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 6:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 339 Total Views

I want to say congrats to our new mommy of the week! Starting March 9th 2009!

Hello

Mom4jads

Come support your fellow mommy and ask her some questions!!

clapping

by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mom4jads
by New Member on Mar. 9, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Thanks! I'll answer any of your Questions.

MomTo2Boys2526
by Group Owner on Mar. 10, 2009 at 1:16 PM

How old are your kids?

Whats you favorite color?

Are you married? If so How long?

In your opinion, whats the best thing about being a mommy?

mom4jads
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2009 at 3:02 PM

I have 4 children Justin is 9 Danny is 7 Andrew is 5 and Stephanie is 3. I will be married 11 years this April 24th, but my husband and I have been together for 18 years. My favorite colors are Blue and Pink. The best part about being a mommy is just how you see your children grow and when they do something good I think I'm a reason why they know how to do that/act that way/be nice to someone/ etc....  Next Question please! LOL

MomTo2Boys2526
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Man not many people are active on here lol..

Alrighty..

What made you live in the area you currently live in?

Whens your birthday?

Why did you choose the names for your children?

mom4jads
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2009 at 10:56 PM

I know Please stop with all these questions! LOL We live on Long Island, NY both my husband and I grew up in Queens , NY, but it's not the same as it use to be, so we bought a house 9 years ago. and it's a much better place to raise kids. My birthday is July 22, do you really need to know the year? It's in the early 70's. LOL My kids names ,Justin Pearse, Justin we both liked, Pearse was my grandfathers last name and he had no boys to carry it on. Daniel Christopher, I wanted Dylan b/c my grandmother had just passed and her name was Dilys but my husband didn't care of Dylan, so we settled on Danny. Christopher is my husbands middle name. Andrew Thomas. Andrew was named b/c of Toy Story, both Justin and Danny loved that movie and watched all the time was I was carrying Andrew..One day I saw Andy and it all clicked. Thomas was my grandmother's maiden name.Stephanie Elizabeth. Larry wanted Samantha and I like that name, but with 3 boys I didn't want a girl called Sam, so we got Stephanie. Elizabeth was my aunts name. Wheee! Oh P.S., no I'm not Jewish, but I do use Family names once someone has passed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)