Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I DID IT

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:57 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 245 Total Views

I AM now home from my surgery ..and let me tell you the first day was HELL ..not to mention my nurse was a bitch in kinder words. i had to wait an hour at one point for my meds and my nurse call button didnt work!!! once the new nurse got there i was happier and felt alot better. so far from starting this liquid diet five days before surgery to date i have lost 14 pounds.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
fairymaid23
by Member on Nov. 13, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Yay!! Congrats!! So glad ur home. If they gave u fluids in the hospital ur probably going to gain some weight just from water weight so dont panic-no one told me and i freaked when i was 5 pounds heavier a few days after surgery. I just like to let people kno that it CAN happen but not all the time-just dont want anyone else to get caught off guard. lol

Anyway- keep us posted on how ur doing and if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask us

group hug

qtmomof2
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 1:43 PM

Congrats!!! Glad you are home ..keep up the good work :)

TX_Mommyof2
by Member on Nov. 15, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Congrats on your decision! The first day was bad for me too. :(  It will only get better!

Lesli310
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2009 at 9:27 AM

5 days liquid before surgery, your lucky I had to do it for two weeks. Congrats on your surgery and keep us updated with pix. Take some today if you feel like it because before you know it, you'll be a different person and your gonna want those before and afters.

CafeMom Tickers
bledoux
by Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:18 PM

i am now one week post op and i have lost 14 pounds. My only problom now is i had a bad reaction to the steri strips and i have blisters at almost every place they were ...uggg there painfull!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)