Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:34 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

Hi everyone,

My name is Caley and I'm 32 yrs old, married for 10 yrs and have 2 daughters ages 9 and 7.  I had gastric bypass in March of last year and have gone from a size 28/3x to a size 10/medium  and lost 133 lbs.  I have had only one complication from surgery and that was a hernia which I had repaired about a month ago..other than that, I feel great and love my RNY!  Glad to be a part of this group:)

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sailorsproudwif
by Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:12 PM

First of all WELCOME to the GROUP!!!  

Second of all WOW!!!  CONGRATS on your progress!!!  That's amazing!!!  I am so happy for you!!!  

Your story gets me more and more excited for my own surgery!!  Thanks so much!!  I can't wait to get to know ya!!

Deidra 

armywife518
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Thank you so much :)  I am so blessed to have had such success and wish you the same in your journey:)  Do you already have surgery scheduled?

TX_Mommyof2
by Member on Jan. 11, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Quoting armywife518:

Hi everyone,

My name is Caley and I'm 32 yrs old, married for 10 yrs and have 2 daughters ages 9 and 7.  I had gastric bypass in March of last year and have gone from a size 28/3x to a size 10/medium  and lost 133 lbs.  I have had only one complication from surgery and that was a hernia which I had repaired about a month ago..other than that, I feel great and love my RNY!  Glad to be a part of this group:)

Welcome Caley. I'm Esmi and had RNY in Sept of last year. What a difference it has made in my life!!!!

Your progress is amazing. :) Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)