Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 174 Total Views

Hi my name is Kim and hopefully its ok that I'm a member of this group. A dear friend (almost second daddy) recently had the laparoscopic gastric bypass done and we both have been looking for some sort of support...myself so I can help him keep motivated moving and loosing the weight and new recipes that would be ok for him and him so he can chat with others who have had the surgery, how they are doing, how they keep motivated and also recipes. I just want to thank everyone now for help and best of luck to others who have had the surgery done!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

breastfeeding,24 month
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Ma2JennaB
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:58 PM

IMO Support is the Number One resouce that keeps you on track!  I have TONS of info in my blog- just click on it in my siggy - and I am always looking for questions to answer for people.  Support groups at a local hospital is the best way to go to get to know people and get questions answered.  We go at least every other month to ours.  Our surgeon and WL program is also always available to us. 

Wife to Mommy to

MY BLOG:   Ma2Jenna

Carolannie
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Welcome and good for you for being so supportive. I agree with Sandra about attending support group meetings. Although I don't attend them anymore (I'm 8 years out) they were extremely important and helpful in the beginning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)