Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Here, Surgery May 14, 2012

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:26 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 128 Total Views

Hi, I'm Michelle and I will be having lap RNY on May 14, 2012. I'm so excited to start this new chapter of my life, my starting weight was 321 and with diet and exercise over the past 6 months I'm now 295. A bit about me, I'm an RN working in Postpartum and newborn nursery, I absolutely love my job working with new moms and babies, I also have PCOS, which is the main reason in my decision to have RNY. I look forward into reading the post and all of your stories, I know this is going to be a long rough wild ride, but I'm so ready to get started and I know the results will be well worth it.

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
my2kidsma
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Best wishes for your surgery!  I'm 5 months post op, and I've lost 62 pounds! 

Krystina_Grant
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I just had surgery on April 26th and things went very well! :-) I wish you luck. You're going to go through excitement and probably some fear, but I think it's all worth it. Though I won't know about any weight loss until Friday. With diet and exercise between mid-december and the day of surgery I'd lost almost 70 lbs. I can't wait to see how things progress from here! But so far so good!. Good luck with everything!! :-D

Photobucket

MamaHood
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Welcome! Goodluck on your surgery!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)