Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes! It's Finally Done!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:47 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

It's finally done. I thought I posted something already but I couldn't  find it so here we go again. Had my surgery on the 8th of Jan and went home the following day. My stomach was pretty bruised but it was gone in about a week. At my post-op check-up I had lost 12 lbs. I expected to lose more than that but they said I did great . Am looking forward to my next weigh-in. I have had trouble finding things I can stomach and soups pureed taste the best. I also drink whey protein, vanilla, mixed with 3 oz of fruit juice sweetened with splenda as a meal supplement. We're supposed to get lots of protein. I feel just great, don't feel like I had surgery recently and am looking forward to the happier and healthier me. Best to all, Patty

patarooski

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dalesgirl2448
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:55 PM

AWESOME! I have my surgery on the 26th! i cant wait!

jillof4
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:24 PM

Thats amazing!!!! I am so happy for you...I have mine on feb  11th...soooo nervous...but hoping that my story is exactly like yours!!!!you rock!!!!

Victorsma
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 2:26 PM

Congratulations!!! I'm post-op 3 days now!!! I just got out of the hospital today.I feel pretty good, a little tired, But hey that helps with healing right!! I'm just sooo excited it's done & that we're on all a new road with new experiences to come!!!! Yay!!!

Sarah*

you rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)