Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did YOU eat today.

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2009 at 3:44 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 1105 Total Views

Well I have a member that would like to know what everyone has eatten today, post, and pre surgery.

BE HONEST!!!!

10/03/09 I will be 8 yrs post op

I ate...a crunchwrap supreme from taco bell for lunch....coffee for breakfast....dinner was a tiny amount of beans and weinners and a couple of small pieces of cheddar cheese...and a handful of chips.

and I have had 1 lg cup of coffee and one half bottle of water.

Now how is that for nutrition...lol.

Dang when you see it written out like that I see that ummmm...I need more fluids and good food.

Thanks for doing this wow I have to get back on track.

And I just bought wii fit to get me moving.....Do you know that machine tells you that you are FAT....OMG I paid money for that...lol.

In case you are wondering...I lost a total of 200 pds and I never reached my goal of 180...I am 5'10....and still have the everlasting 20 pds to go.

Lets hear it people.

by on Apr. 21, 2009 at 3:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessikaw
by Member on Apr. 21, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Today I had a Carnation Breakfast, then had 2 cheerioes, decaf tea w/splenda, water, a few bites of tomoatoe soup, chicken broth, a few bites of actual chicken, a taste of mashed taters, and now im sippin on tea for the rest of the night... 11 days out

mom2alex17
by on Apr. 21, 2009 at 9:20 PM

I am 10 months out and did not eat good today. ugh honesty

breakfast- minature snickers bar

lunch- nothing

snack about 6 wheat thin crackers

dinner- grilled chicken couple bites of ceaser salad

tons and tons of water. I don't keep track but keep water with me all day and constently drink. I am addicted to ice and chew on that all the time too.

Brooke- Mom to Alex age 7, wife to Sean for almost 10 years! Shopping and saving queen

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=318632

minsena
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2009 at 8:01 PM

breakfast- sugar free yogurt

lots of coffee

lunch-        two baby carrots

1/2 weight watcher's dinner

snack-       trail mix, 2 recee's pb cups- the little ones

tea w/ splenda

dinner-     lettuce & turkey wrap

tea w/ splenda

1 bite of watermelon

11 months post op

mchristi
by Member on May. 9, 2009 at 7:43 PM

7 months out here

coffee and sugar free Vanilla & Carmel cofee mate

B : Shrimp carbonara leftovers (about 1/2 c) no pasta.

L: Fat Free Pinto beans w/ 2% cheese, taco sauce and onions.

32oz tea w/ Splenda

D: 2 oz chicken cooked in salsa, 1T light sour cream, 2% cheddar cheese, avacado slice, onions & diced tomatoes.   1/4b c refried beans w/ cheese and sauce.

Couple hours before bed: Later I will have a protein shake and more liquids (water).

Today was a good day. Often I eat on the go and don't stop to do what I should. I also went to the immediate care for a sprained foot and am in a "boot" so not sure about walking the next few days since I am supposed to stay off it....Ugh!

hunny524
by New Member on May. 12, 2009 at 2:16 PM

10 months out here....

Breakfast- 2 eggs scrambled on toasted potato bread

Lunch- 1 hotdog, little bit baked beans, bout half cup mac n' cheese, and a sugar free jello cup

Snack- Pirate's Boooty white cheddar...bout four handfulls

Dinner - TBD

Have been sipping on 24 oz. of watered down peach punch drink  and will probably make a banana smoothie w/ double protein sometime before bed and have another 60 oz. or so of liquid before bed.

kittypotato
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:50 PM

2 months out here.... ummmm

b water and multivitamin

l water....

d bocca lasgna and a sugar free popsicle . . .

i drink and drink water i dont do my protien shake or protien shot untill after i work out and that will be here shortly . . .  i feel i eat horribly . .  but then i get on the scale! and im always amazed!!! i would never change this decision ive made!!

Dixiemomchick
by Member on Jul. 3, 2009 at 10:32 PM

im 15 days out and i have been eatin soft foods  lots of chicken .... i dont really know what else i can eat ..i had for the first time today rye bread and i did pretty good with that ....im on soft foods now any suggestions on what i can try ???

Auzziesmommy
by New Member on Oct. 17, 2009 at 10:02 PM

I'm a month and 2 days out and I've been feeling really crappy today

I had water for breakfast

tried to eat a couple bites of a corn dog and threw that up

had 1/2 piece of left over Chicken Parm

and 2 protien drinks

don't sound to good.

adakbride
by New Member on Oct. 19, 2009 at 2:52 PM

I am 18 months out!

I started the 5 day pouch test on Saturday.  So today is day 3.

B. made 2 scrambled eggs and was just barely able to get them down with in 15 minutes.

coffee with a scooop of cinnamon protein

I have about 20 oz of water down so far today.

Took my vitamins.

For lunch I have a can of tuna with just a little mayo and dill and have put 3 hard boiled eggs in my lunch bag in case I get hungy.

Dinner is still to be determined but either tuna or canned salmon and eggs are the likelyhood for the menu for me.

mom2kenny
by Member on Oct. 20, 2009 at 8:57 AM

Hello!

I am 6 weeks post op and I amazed at what I see some of you eating!  I really thought I would never be able to eat any of that, but I know now if I eat it in moderation, it can be done!  Today is just starting for me, so I will tell you what I had to eat yesterday!

B-4oz 1%milk with my Viactiv multi-vitamen

L-1 slice of deli turkey and 1 slice of deli ham rolled up with a slice of Weight Watchers American cheese and 1 tsp of Miracle Whip light.  I eat that slowly and enjoy it!

D-I was not able to eat anything for dinner, but I did have some water with Crystal light decaf Iced Tea. 

I am not able to eat very much rightnow, but how do you think it will be before I can eat a regular meal?  Not the regular meal of the past, but at least the same thing my husband and son are eating!

Love this group!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)