• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone Post Op had this?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:52 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

My pain (severe) seems to have lasted some time longer that DH did.  I am wondering though if I pulled something.  The other night I was moving around in bed and when I scooted myself up there was a strong tug and I cried from the pain.  Well, now it seems a lot of my pain has lessened but in the left side, right above and to the right of my biggest scar, is a LOT of pain.  I can't touch the area, it hurts to move at all.  I *really* don't want to call the Dr on a Holiday weekend for something he would not really be able to help me with on the phone anyhow.  Anyhow have anything similar?

OWNER OF: Where's Aunt Jodi (Jon & Kate Plus 8) and

Jon and Kate Plus 8 Objections to the Show

by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jmlgb
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:59 PM

If you have any questions CALL HIM. That is what he is there for :) That is what he is being paid huge amounts of money for :) 

MOMMYOFTRIPS
by New Member on May. 24, 2009 at 7:28 PM

I agree!! I would definatly call him!!  Better to be safe than sorry!!! 

Good Luck!!

Ma2JennaB
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:33 PM

I did, I did.  LOL  Well, DH did because I was sobbing and wallowing in my pity!  He thinks what I did the other night aggrevated where they go in (it is right above where they go in) plus I have been coughing.  He said take my pain meds and rest a lot (like I have a choice! I am exhausted) and I see him on Tuesday, but he told me to call if I needed to.  We also decided that men SUCK because they heal so well and are not a good gage for me!  :)

OWNER OF: Where's Aunt Jodi (Jon & Kate Plus 8) and

Jon and Kate Plus 8 Objections to the Show

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)