Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help for bad behavior (its kinda long)

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:42 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 140 Total Views

okay so have lost 100 pounds i am almost 18 months out thats i awsome i stopped taking my vitamins and went off my diet so i have gained 10 pounds back (i was at a 110 lb loss) so i have been eating like really bad pre surgery bad not the quantity of food but the qualty is crappy. and so my S.O. found out i was off my vitamins so he asked me  to go back on them(and told me the health risks off being off them) and sence i have been back on them i am not as hungry at all BUT when i eat the crappy food my body revolts i dump i get neasua i get horribly sick . if i dont take my vitamins i can eat cookies and ice cream nad be fine but after 48 hours back on my vitamins i get so sick from a little bit of junky food WHY ??? and yes i know i should not be eating this stuff at all i know all the rules i just am having issues folowingg them like serious issues mabey someone could reccomend a support group for me so i could get back in to a healthy routine too

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
qtmomof2
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 8:06 AM

I would call your surgeon and ask about getting in touch with a counselor. We have one right in the surgeon's office and I had to talk to her once about the bad things I was eating. Maybe you need to talk to someone on weekly or monthly basis.

Also, does your surgeon's center have support groups? I still go to mine twice a month - mostly to help the pre ops but I like listening to whatever the topic is.

Just remember. It's ok to treat yourself ...but do it in moderation. If you want a cookie, fine. But just have one. It will be just enough to get rid of the craving you had and if you are still hungry after, grab something else that is healthy.

jajamama
by Member on Sep. 9, 2009 at 10:28 AM

they dont have a counsler in the office i am seeing a councsler on my own but that jsut started litlerally yesterday (it was so ahrd to get an apt)  i guess the thing is that i dont go to the support meetings at all never did they are like 75-100 people and i always get asked pre op or post op and i came home crying once from one becuase someone aksed when i was getting my surgery done and i had lost like 80 pounds at that point i was like OMG i still look pre op so i never went back and the meetings are at 630 wich is my sons dinner time so we bring him chicken nuggets and apple slices and milk (hes 2) and just because i get the nuggetts at mc donalds i get dirty looks well damn hes got apples and low fat milk what more do they want me to do grrrrrrrrr its so hard

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)