Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello all I am Kelly and I love organic living! There...phew...what a first step!

I am a sahm of 2 ages 3 and 6, and I am trying to raise them "chrunchy" in a "non crunchy" world. I am not the perfect organic person, but I figure what ever little steps I can make are all the better for thier world. My daughter and I are vegetarians, and my son is a vegatarian who eats chicken if you ask him lol he is 3. I live to garden, I love to put up jams and jellies, and I buy organic when the budget allows.

I live in upstate NY, in a little house with a little yard that I try to make the most of. I get bi-weekly deliveries of organic produce and love my box. I am converting to more organic cleaners everyday, I recycle and reuse all I can.

by on Feb. 1, 2008 at 9:48 AM
Replies (11-14):
tamiel
by on Feb. 10, 2008 at 6:48 PM
 hi i'm from NE and i love to plant flowers and have lots of flower bed but i want to grow a veggie garden this year. the soil is great

live laugh love and pray to god always

mmoleader
by Group Owner on Feb. 12, 2008 at 11:17 AM

Quoting tamiel:

hi i'm from NE and i love to plant flowers and have lots of flower bed but i want to grow a veggie garden this year. the soil is great

I love the veggies, I have many flower beds, but the veggie gardenis just more fun. I love to check on it every morning to see if anything new has popped up. Good luc, and welcome!

ktreebutterfly
by on Mar. 11, 2008 at 7:49 PM
Hi I am Katie I have three daughters: twins (5) and little one almost 4,   I live in Syracuse NY almost for 4 years now and I am from Oregon.  Can't get any crunchier than that LOL!!! :) Anyways, I heard the person that runs this group is hella hella cool, so I was hoping she'd rub off on me! :)  Basically I love being Organic and I'm wicked rich.... oh wait I mean poor so it's a really good combo HA HA HA ...... I can't have a garden because of poor tree placement.... my neighbors also like to spray chemicals in their yards, because they are losers ( just joking)  but I do what I can..... nice to meet everyone!!!
May the work of your hands be a sign of reverence and gratitude to the human condition-Mahatma Ghandi
mmoleader
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2008 at 10:37 PM

Quoting ktreebutterfly:

Hi I am Katie I have three daughters: twins (5) and little one almost 4,   I live in Syracuse NY almost for 4 years now and I am from Oregon.  Can't get any crunchier than that LOL!!! :) Anyways, I heard the person that runs this group is hella hella cool, so I was hoping she'd rub off on me! :)  Basically I love being Organic and I'm wicked rich.... oh wait I mean poor so it's a really good combo HA HA HA ...... I can't have a garden because of poor tree placement.... my neighbors also like to spray chemicals in their yards, because they are losers ( just joking)  but I do what I can..... nice to meet everyone!!!

HEEEEEEE you love me! That is too funny cause Katie I have always hoped that you would rub off on me. That and I will so share my garden with you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)