Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tired of being overweight, broke and just plain tired? I was, and this is what I did about it!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:09 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

There are a lot of moms like me out there.  I have 3 great kids with way more energy than I ever had. I have steadily packed on the pounds over the years.  I'd say I've gained about 60 lbs since high school. I was exhausted all the time.  Everything was a struggle it seemed like.

Then I found the perfect fit for me.  A really great friend introduced me to a company that specialized in Nutritional Cleansing. Our bodies are being attacked by toxins in the environment, on the foods that we eat, and by making poor food choices.  These products aren't a quick weight loss fad, they aren't a bunch of pills to take, just pure nutrition.  I have never felt better in my life since I started using them.  I am sleeping better, my moods have improved, I have tons of energy (I even actually FEEL like working out every morning!!)  I've managed to kick my caffiene habit and got rid of the 2liter a day Dt Mountain Dew habit!!!!! I've lost 10 lbs and 21 3/4 inches in the last month so far.

Even better is the money I can earn by sharing this product with others. Hundreds of people with Isagenix are earning 6 figures a year by sharing their story with others.

So if you need to improve your life both healthwise and wealthwise, let me know, we are really moving!!

Join our group today http://www.cafemom.com/group/isagenixrocks

Read the success stories, learn about what we do, ask questions, get answers.  We want to help you improve your life, physically, emotionally, and financially!

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)