Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I work from home and so can YOU

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:02 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 222 Total Views

FINALLY- A Legit Work At Home Team!

WORK AT HOME UNITED is voted the BEST Work At Home Team!  

1.  You have a reason and we have an answer!  

• Set up your time to hear the details for yourself on a Phone Overview or join us for our Exclusive Online Overview right from your very own computer.
  • Learn who we are and where our success has come from. Also the free tools, training and mentoring you will have to reach your goals from home.
  • Learn about our incredible company- 24 years growing strong, projected to double size within the next 6 years, No stocking or Selling. Catering to the worlds needs, helping families economically, and protecting our environment. Recognized by the Better Business Bureau (received their Hall of Fame Award). 
  • Learn all the details of our Special offer for you this is NOT a sales call... once you hear the details YOU will see how we are different!

2.  Getting Started!! 

• Risk Free!! Everything with our company is guaranteed.
  • Receive $100 back over the next 5 months your mentor will assist you with this incredible offer.

3.   Begin working on YOUR future and reaching goals.

• Plug into your free, duplicating tools, training and one on one mentoring.
  • Partner with leaders who have already accomplished goals and are there to lead you.
  • Partner with a company who has what everyone needs and is looking for.
  • Utilize our exclusive tools, with 2 free websites to share with others world wide.

Due to the amazing response you will want to reserve your time, and take that 1st step toward changing YOUR FUTURE!

You have nothing to lose by getting the facts, there is no risk to you.

I am available to review the details with you at the following time:

Monday - Sunday

5pm -10pm Mon-Fri and 9am - 9pm Sat. & Sun.  (times listed as EASTERN Standard Time):

Let me know what time works best for you and what PHONE NUMBER you would like to be reached at, and your time zone. Our overview will include all the details on our team, Free tools, training and business.  This way you can determine if our team is what YOU are looking for... But don't wait, time spots fill up quickly.

We look forward to sharing our Work At Home United Team with you!

About me: I am a happily married mother of two (Brenden and Abrianah). After having my daughter in June 2009, I decided that I wanted nothing more than to spend my time with my children rather than going back to work and being away from them 11 hours a day. Previously, I was an analyst in the healthcare industry, and my husband works as a data manager in the automotive industry, so we definitely had a two-income lifestyle. With desperation to stay home with my kids, I contacted my cousin who has been working with this company for five years now and asked her for more information, and here I am today working from home and being with my children. This company has provided a tremendous amount of freedom to our family, but more importantly, we have been able to help so many others achieve their dreams and goals of earning an income from home. We are truly living the life of our dreams!

Jennifer Elliott
Mommy to Brenden Matthew, 2006 and Abrianah Kay, 2009

You can earn at HOME too! We now offer WEEKLY PAY! Let me share why I LOVE my job...

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)