Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom's Needed!!!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:06 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

I work at HOME doing referral marketing for a health and wellness company that manufactures over 350 eco-friendly household and personal care products.

I Love this Business Opportunity because I DO NOT:

*Sell Products

*Collect Money

*Deliver Products

*Keep an Inventory

*Go to other people's homes to "do Parties"

I work with a fabulous group of ladies who are dedicated to supporting and training those who want to join our team and begin realizing their dreams of truly working at home.

The company that we partner with has been in business for 24 years and has an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau. They have won numerous business awards, including the Better Business Bureau Torch Award in 2008, granted to only select companies that prove a long history of exemplary business practices. 

I am looking for individuals who are serious about working from home, improving the health and wellness of their family, and taking control of their financial future.

Visit my website to request the information that can make a difference in your household for a LIFETIME!!!

About me: I am a happily married mother of two (Brenden and Abrianah). I have always wanted to stay home with my kids but didn't think it would ever be possible. After dreading going back to work after having my daughter I contacted my cousin who works from home to get more information and I have to say I am so thankful that I did. I found a home business opportunity that has made that dream come true. Although I am not home full-time yet, since I am still fairly new to the company, I believe that I will be very soon. This company has My drive to succeed and be home has provided a tremendous amount of freedom to our family, but more importantly, we have been able to help so many others achieve their dreams and goals of earning an income from home. We are truly living the life of our dreams!

Jennifer Elliott
Mommy to Brenden Matthew, 2006 and Abrianah Kay, 2009
www.workathomeunited.com/payday4u

You can earn at HOME too! We now offer WEEKLY PAY! Let me share why I LOVE my job...

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)