Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Several Home positions available

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:58 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

HELLO, My name is Sherri. I am a stay at home mom. I have three children, a wonderful husband. I make my living from home. I have several positions available. You too can earn a living from home. I am going to show you how. I have everything available here to help you. So, what are you waiting for? Let me help you get started. So, you to can earn a living from home. "If you help enough people get what they want, You will get everything in life you want"

Need Holiday Cash? Here ya go!

A Christmas Miracle is here to show you the 
way to Christmas Cash! Lotsa, lotsa C.ASH! 

We have assembled all you need to make this
Season sparkle and shine!

The company I am affiliated with is GDI [Global Domains International]. I am an independent affiliate for this company and I am seeking others who wish to become affiliated with this company as well 

For every 5 people (in one week's time) that go through the sign up process and become active you will be paid $100.00. So that is your weekly bonus.

The company also pays out residuals so you will earn monthly payments from the company based on the amount of recruits you have under you and the revenue they are creating for the company.

What's great about this work at home position is that it is completely free to get started. You can start earning money right away! The only thing you are required to pay for is $10.00 per month to cover the hosting and domain name that the company provides you with. You should also look into what needs to be taken care of to qualify for weekly bonuses. You will need these websites that the company provides for you to make money. But you do not have to pay for those right away. You can start working right now for free and get a feel for how it works then after 7 days you can take care of the $10.00.

To get started right now for free you want to type in this website:

Or you can call 1-800-693-6897 code (username) slp777.

*invite friends
*send email
*write blogs

*place an ad

*upload video

*play games

*upload music

*upload pictures

Plus a lot more:

The PowerBar is the newest advertising system on the internet and is already being saught for use by some of the worlds top ad companies. But unlike companies like Google or Yahoo that just want you to see their ads, The Power Bar will PAY YOU to view ads.

So, how is this a business? Well, not only will they pay you to view ads yourself, they will pay you for all the ads that your friends and family view as well.

Simply spend a few moments a day viewing ads & a few moments a day spreading the word. The company is doing all the hard sales! BUT, they are also going to be opening the opportunity for us to sale ad space as well...

So lets see here... The company will do all the sales... And there is no cost! What do you have to loose?

If you can commit just a few mins a day, join now!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)