Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amazing Opportunity!!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:52 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 187 Total Views

Being a single mom of two girls, I was desperately looking for work at home. I didn’t want someone else raising my kids. I was looking for about 3 years. I tried lots of things on the internet but was not able to make the money. I found out that the envelope stuffing and crafts were not legit. I tried a wellness company but I only got paid if I would convince people to buy expensive products. I also tried a cosmetic company but ended up spending more on my inventory products. So I kept on looking....Luckily, I found a GREAT opportunity with AMAZING company, and I LOVE THEM!

• They do pay DAILY

• They offer 401(k) benefits

• They provide full training

• We also receive FREE Benefits(Dental, Vision, Prescription and Chiropractic; not just for you but for your entire household!)

Work your own hours with NO selling, NO cold calling, NO parties, and NO inventory.

I am ready to lead you into this business with the fastest growing team in the company.

I make it my personal commitment to you to make sure that you have the tools and training and support you need to be totally successful.

If you want a Business you can be proud of then this is it. Go to my site for more info:

www.freedomathometeam.com/mlangford

If you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime. I’m hear to help in anyway I can.

I wish you the best of luck in your search. 

Melissa Langford
(919)917-6128
mlangford@ameriplan.net
www.freedomathometeam.com/mlangford
http://dentalprograms.homestead.com/melissa.html
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)