Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you tired of bugging your friends and family, spending a ton on products and advertising just to work from home ?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:25 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

I know EXACTLY how you feel !

I've been involved with Network Marketing for over 11 yr. now with a few different companies. I ended up doing nothing more than bugging people I knew, spending a TON on inventory, and advertising by fliers, hot pockets, pull tabs, ads in newspapers, and house parties.

I became very frustrated with the "worn out" ways I was being taught to make money. I was told I wasn't duplicatable, in reality the system(s) I was being taught were setting me up to fail ! I ended up $50,000.00 in debt.

One day I was on Facebook reading one of my friends profiles and got really excited about what I read. I discovered a way to combine the internet and making money, that REALLY WORKS !

Now I have TARGETED leads emailing and calling me ! I no longer have to chase people down and spend a ton of money. I've become the "hunted" rather than the "hunter."  It's fabulous and I'm so excited to have found a way to help others like myself who have been disappointed and felt hopeless with many work from home opportunities !

Check this out ! http://www.thefantasianetworkingteam.com/  or even better I'd love to connect and hear your story ! Feel free to call (270) 358 - 5757

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)