• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why I Work From Home

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:38 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 187 Total Views

Being at home full time with my family is unbelievable. Two years ago my husband and I weren't dreaming we were trying to survive on very little and a lot of debt. It is amazing to be thinking about home improvements we can make and trips we can take, that just wasn't in the realm of where we were. Two years ago I started working from home part time because I was working full time outside the home; I had to fit it in where I could. I was able to move to part time at my job about 7 months after getting started.   How you work this depends on your income goals, everything is month to month, no contracts or quotas, no monthly fees and NO RISK! We actually have a money back guarantee if you don't feel this is right for you. When I started I was nine months pregnant and my daughter was 2 years old, so I know anyone can do this. If you are determined, hard working and want to change your financial future I will help you reach your goals.

I work with a wholesale company similar to Costco & Sam's Club. I set up accounts for them and the company takes over from there. We provide training and one on one mentoring to help others get started from home building an income; that in turn, allows them to change their futures. There aren't really any legitimate companies out there that don't require selling, parties, inventory, deliveries and taking payments. As I'm sure you know, there are a lot of scams. We are not a "get rich quick scheme", you do have to work but you DON "T have to invest hundreds or thousands of dollars to get started. The two biggest things for me are the fact that the company is RISK FREE and has an "A" rating with the BBB!

It wasn't easy looking for a legitimate company, but I found one that is making my family's dreams come true. If you'd like more information go to my website at: http://www.earnathomelikeme.com/ or you can call me at 940-295-4500.  Once I get your request for info. I will give you a call. It only takes 25 minutes to get you all the details on the company so you can decide if we are a good fit for you. No cost or obligation just information.  (We do not just email you info on our company; we have an ethical responsibility to get you the details by explaining exactly what we do and how we are compensated.) We may or may not be what you are looking for, but after we talk at least you'll know.

Hugs,

Jamie

by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)