Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

La Bella Baskets June Special, check it out!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:59 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

know you're probably out there looking for  the best possible home career to generate income for you this summer. I have something exciting to share with you today  that I know you're going to LOVE!

The company that I work for just launched a 7 day kick start  promotion that will give you an opportunity to join our company with no risks whatsoever.  They actually invest in you!  You see the company doesn't make a dime when you join the 7 day program.  They  provide you with training and create you  two beautiful websites for you at no cost in the 7 days.  They are a very unique company and they truly want to give everyone an opportunity to start their own home career without headaches and large investments.

Honestly,this company is one of the best that I've seen out there.   They don't ask people to buy expensive products, to do parties or collect money.   They don't have  quotas and we can work as much or as little as we want.  They have a very simple program that works.  People can generate income and build a business that is honest and ethical and a business that belong them.

I've been with this company for awhile and I'm pretty  impressed with how simple and easy it was to start my own gift basket and flower business at home.    Within minutes my store was activated and I was on my way to the training center. I have been very pleased with the training and the support we receive.

And something you should know about me .... I don't ever recommend  something unless I believe in it 110%.

The  7 day kick start promotion will start May 24th,  and it is  so packed with IMMENSE value, I can't help but want to share it with everyone  I really care about!

Their  training program has everything you need.  The program is honestly priceless.
I know first hand just how amazing the company La Bella Baskets is  because I've looked around for many years  before I made my decision.   No worries if you have never started a gift basket and flower business at home. I went from knowing NOTHING about  starting a gift basket and flower career at home and now I've learned so much about it and I'm having a blast!  I truly own my online gifting business  and I'm loving it!  After all, Who doesn't *love* gift baskets and flowers? You see them everywhere ... from the administrative assistant's desk to the office of the CEO.  Business is truly everywhere. 

Not only can we make income from the beautiful gift baskets, flowers and cookie bouquets, we also get rewarded every time we pass on this amazing opportunity to other people (like yourself).  I must say, I love sharing this opportunity because I know I get to hear the owners of the company and I know where their heart is.  They are two extraordinary ladies that truly care and they want to help them succeed.

So seriously, La Bella Baskets is giving you the opportunity  to build a new career at home that belong to you.   I can't believe they are are not  charging hundreds of dollars a month for this!  The benefits  are truly remarkable...

Here is what you will receive on the 7 day free kick start promotion

·         Two free websites

A beautiful online store with over 300 beautiful gift baskets, cookie bouquets and flowers.

You will also receive a  marketing site.

View my store: http://www.labellabaskets.com/Qstore.cgi?AID=1034

View my marketing site: http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/manichols.html

·          Ongoing support

The company offers live training calls, recorded training calls, free newsletter and forum.  You will never be bored or feel left out.

• Free Online/offline training
  •  

You will learn all about advertising online/offline.  If your a beginners, that is okay, I was a beginner too and everyday I learn something new that helps me grow my business.

• Downloadable Marketing Material

We are also  provide  with  beautiful  email templates, flyers, brochures .  They have all the  marketing material you need to advertise online and offline.  

Before I enrolled with La Bella Baskets, I've looked at so many companies and  I've never seen anything else out there that  can even compare.  This new career is super affordable and fun.

The owners of the company are amazing.  They are always available to assist us and I know that this company is going to be huge and I'm so glad that I'm right there on the front line to watch all of that happen.... And trust me, you WANT to be  a part of this.

My favorite part of this business is the relationships that  I've build in this business.      And so I'm inviting you to be a part of  our La Bella Baskets family.

You're probably thinking by now that  it's going to cost you an arm and a leg  to get started...

This is going to blow you away...  You can get a 7 day kick start to join La Bella Baskets  today for only $1.97.

That's it... $1.97

After 7 days, if this business is not a match for you, you can cancel. (which I'm  sure you will love the program), you can keep your membership for only $19.95  a month and that' s it!

La Bella Baskets honestly can get away with  charging hundreds of dollars monthly for all of the incredible value they are giving.

The owners wanted to build a company that is  doable for anyone that truly has a desire to own a gift basket and online business without large investments and headaches. They are all about providing the most value for the lowest price possible.

I know you're going to be very impressed!  And I would really love to have you in  our La Bella Baskets family.  

Have a look around my site and   get a taste for what I'm talking about  here... You won't regret it!

Thanks so much for reading this message  here today... I know it's a little long, but  as you can already tell, I'm very passionate  about company.

Looking forward to working with you and getting to know  you better.

Enjoy yourself today!  And we'll talk again
    soon...

• by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:59 AM
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Replies:
    There are no replies to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)