Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check this site out first-before you purchase anywhere else

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:30 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

eBooks only $2.00 each at http://ebooksbytracy.com/

They also have re-sell rights!  so you can make your money back.

=========================================

Hi,I am helping moms like you to start their own ebook business. I make your own custom template catalog for only $35.00.  You can print your own "ebook Catalog" so you can mail to friends and family or leave at  high traffic areas in your community, or send to anyone by email, which saves you in postage.

Your catalog will have your payment preference and mailing address for orders. You won't need a website right away, but probably later if you want  online orders.  When that times comes, I offer sub-domains for a very small fee.

Once you recieve orders, you can go to my site and purchase the ebooks that was ordered through your catalog. My ebooks only cost $2.00 each.   But if you order 20 ebooks in one order, you can have them for $1.00 each.  Remember, you will only have to purchase any ebook(s) one time. Because you will save them on your computer, and if you recieve any additional orders on the same ebooks, you make your 100% profit over and over again.

I also sell "ebook Kits" for only $5.99 from my site.  Kits have mulitple ebooks and gives you more bang for your buck!

The only high price item is "The Ulitmate Internet Marketing eBook Kit" at $9.99  you will find everything you need to help you market your store.

You can view my site at http://ebooksbytracy.com/  

Subscribe to my monthly newsletter for updates on new ebook arrivals, contests, freebies, half-off sales, commerce tips, marketing tips, ect. 

So the only investment to get started is $35.00 to custom design your catalog.   Ask me for a free catalog.  

If you have any questions, contact me at Tracy@ebooksbytracy.com

Subscribe to my newsletters at Subscribe@ebooksbytracy.com  send any email to this address.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)