• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now hiring & I will help you once you get hired to make more money form home NO sells!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:07 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 147 Total Views

Come work with me at this amazingly fun job right from the comfort of your home. You don't even have to worry about kids crying in the back ground. All you need is your pc and the desire to make some extra cash for your families budget!  No selling involved your actually just performing a real task form your pc and getting payed to do it. I love it. If you allow me to sponsor you I will help you every step of the way and teach you how to make even more money than your base pay with ChaCha.com. This is not a scam and the job is FREE to apply for no money from you , they pay you! This is what you have been looking for!

ChaCha Guides must be 18+ years old, fluent in English, and have a U.S. mailing address. Guides must be authorized to work in the U.S. and must have a high-speed Internet connection in order to connect to ChaCha systems. Successful Guides love researching online and have excellent writing skills.

Being a ChaCha Guide is one of the most flexible pursuits in the world, making it a great position for people with active lifestyles, existing commitments, or work limitations. There are no scheduled commitments of time, though logging in when demand is high relative to the Guide supply can lead to higher point levels. There is no minimum number of hours required per week. But as with any skill, the more time you put in, the more rewarding it will be - financially and otherwise. ChaCha Guides who take advantage of the valuable Internet resources, training, community interaction, and support that we provide will increase their earning potential. The hours are yours to decide. If you have any questions please email me at susanjackson74@hotmail.com

If you would like to learn more or to jump right in and apply go to http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/ When you apply and it asks who referred you please with no spaces before or after it place susanjackson74@hotmail.com in the box ( it may take a few times to work in recognizing me don't give up) This will insure I will be YOUR sponsor and help you to become successful with your new ChaCha job so that your not alone with you get into ChaCha! Good Luck!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)