Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 152 Total Views

Why are all of these organizations so secretive on their websites about what they really do? I have gone to many of the websites listed in this forum and I have search and search the pages of those websites and I can't for the life of me figure out what the product or service is. I am turned off by secrecy or the "fill out this form for more info". I just want to know what the organization sells or offers to make money. Why the secrecy?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mblink2u
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:08 PM

I totally understand!  I too was turned off by the secrecy.  Made me feel that something was deceptive in the background.  Thankfully I found a medical / dental benefits company that is open, honest, upfront "true blue" and a BBB of 'A'.  Let me know if I can help you in any way!

Gsmommy1120
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:56 AM

I know, right! I think that's the first clue that something's not right. I did find a wonderful company to work with. It's a new company that was founded by the same Dr's that created Proactiv. We actually were just awarded the "rising star" award by the Direct Sales Association, which, if you aren't familiar with the DSA, is sort of the watchdog agency for direct sales companies. If you want any more info you can email me at stebbinsmelissa@yahoo.com Best of luck in your search!

imomnews
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:42 AM

I completely understand your concern ... however, what they are doing is actually a GREAT way that they build their business.  See, what they do is "capture your info" so that they can
Build a List and keep in touch with their, so called, leads.  This is the key to building an online business.

I truly believe they are not trying to scam you.. and if you really feel they are then click out! :0) but most people need to see an advertisement 3-7 times before they act on it.  So, if these business owners "capture" your contact info then they can send you periodic emails telling you about their business in hopes that you join.  Or they can keep you up to date with monthly promos.

Trust me.. ALL leaders in the Online Business Industry do this. That is the secret to success..

For example, click my link below and you will see what I do.  You do NOT have to put your email in.. just read my "squeeze page". 

Hope this helps.. you can also go visit my website http://www.ideastoworkathome.com/ for Ideas to Work at Home  :0)

Kimberly  typingProud Work -At -Home Mom!

Learn The "Key" to Working at Home... Stop Wasting Time Trying to Figure It Out!
Click Here

chiro789
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:29 PM

No secrets here. Check it out www.trumpnetwork.com/nicolemuschett

mommy2ys
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:49 PM

because they dont like people knowing the truth thats why they ask for you to watch a video or take a phone call, they act like they cant tell you whats up.but most are lies. like they say no large investment,no quota or no cold calling when they know dman well they sit at home all day calling people and getting turned down and they also have to buy products but yet they dont call that an investment.. www.mylabellabaskets.ocm/life.html  we dont ask for your contact info for you to get the real info.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)