Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You See IT?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:42 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 114 Total Views

a retired sales lady, and I have been working on the Internet, trying to make some extra money, for 10 years. 30 years ago, I was introduced to the concept of multi-level marketing. It just blew my mind away. I had been searching for a way to make money, and I just knew there was a way to do it. I had sat a my kitchen table and thought and thought, "there had to be a way". 

I found it in multi-level marketing. My neighbor invited me to a "meeting".  And there I saw IT.  I got IT right away, but my neighbor didn't.  I was so excited about the concept that I jumped in with both feet and nearly drowned.  That business wasn't for me. But the idea of multi-level marketing never left my mind.

You know the concept of, you sponsor 2, they sponsor 2, and they sponsor 2. etc.

Well it works.

True multi-level marketing is NOT a pyramid scam.  When a business offers products, services, support, it is a true business.  If you have your own business how many people can you introduce to your business?  How many in a week, month, year.  Not that many. BUT if you have other people introducing it to many other people, well you can see how it could grow. That's multi-level marketing.

In my search for the RIGHT business for me to introduce, I realized I must offer products and services that many people want and need.  But how many offer quality products, like nutritionals, and services, like travel, credit consuling, all in one business. Not any that I saw.

Then I ran across Tampogo,  it's out of Tampa Florida.  I lived in the Tampa Bay area for many years, that's what made me stop and take a look.  I had seen it before, about a year ago, but it was so new then, that I just didn't get IT. 

Two months ago someone sent me an email about Tampogo,  so I took another look.  My goodness , how it had grown. It not only offers quality products, but quality services as well.  It was free to join, so I signed up. I found weight loss, nutritionals, skin care products that are high quality, and reasonably priced. Tavel, insurance are among the services they offer. No selling is required, just purchase the products you need for yourself.  And each purchase you make adds to a fund to feed starving children in the world. They fed 50,000 world wide in June.

They offer a free website so you can promote your business. No monthly fees,  there is an auto-ship if you want to remain active, and earn commissions.  Prices are reasonable, I compared some to other home businesses, and Tampogos are more in line with actual costs. Support is very good, email from the founder, upline, and a real person answers if you have to call customer support.

I just started advertising about 3 weeks ago,  people are starting to see IT.  I have got 4 people in my downline now, and one is ordering products. I expect my business to grow with Tampogo.  I have ordered two products for myself,  Slim Z to help me sleep  and lose weight, and Joints, for my arthritus.  You know what I noticed when I opened the bottles, there was product to the top of the bottle, not half way down, like on some others.  So I'm getting what I pay for.  And I earned commission last month, not much, but it will grow, along with my business.

So if you see IT, come take a look at my business.  I hope you will as pleased and excited as I am.

http://www.Tampogo.com/NP31667

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)