Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Looking For 2 business Minded Mom's To Join Me In A Fun Rewarding Business!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 86 Total Views

Hi Mama's!

I'm a Scentsy Independent Consultant, and I'm looking for a few good Mama's to join me in this incrediable opportunity.I have been having great success with scentsy, and tons of fun.If your looking to have a fun,rewarding business than check out scentsy.I didn't think i would be good in direct sells, because i tried Avon in the past.I did alright, but not that great.I have been shocked at how easy scentsy is to sell.All i have to do is share scentsy with others, and it just sells.You too can start your own scentsy business for just $99 the price of your starter kit.I'm running a special for the Month of April who ever joins me i will give eaither a plug in of your choice, a scent bar of your choice, and free shipping, or I will pay you $25 via paypal, or a personal check.Here is some of what you get in your starter kit a full size warmer,a scent bar for your warmer, a scentsy buddy, a scent pack for your buddy,a room spray,a hand sanitizer foam,a scent circle great for your car, or closets, a travel tin,all 80 samples scents, order forms,spring, and summer catalogs (50), 100 business cards,a planner, a calender,a dvd to watch, a welcome letter, a starter guide,party invites,hostess invites, and much much more.Come join me in scentsy today!

http://wemakegreatscents.scentsy.us

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)