Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Back!

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 5:46 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 1182 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hi ladies,

I have been away from the group for a while but hopefully I am back for good now lol. I hope everyone is finding success in their journey to working at home. I am the group owner but I have been very busy lately so if anyone is interested in helping me moderate the group please let me know!

Megan

Need Extra $$$? Join these sites and get that extra $$$ today!

DragonsGold

SquishyCash

CashCrate

DBP

CashLagoon

Need Referrals? Get them here:

StarReferrals

by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladysea8
by Group Admin on Nov. 14, 2011 at 10:48 PM

I'd love to help you if you'll have me.

carolina_mom10
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Yes I just need someone to help me moderate and ensure that the group runs smooth and everyone follows the rules.

ladysea8
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Awesome! Will do my best keep it running smooth! :-)

ladysea8
by Group Admin on Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:58 PM

just need you to make me a moderator/admin

mommy922011
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Help I need jobs that I can do I will be 17 in February
blessed2behome
by Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Hey Lady!!  Get Excited & Stay Excited!!

So glad to finally see you back!  I am a Cafemom Vet, so I can help you moderate the group if you need some more moderators still-- just let me know!

Blessings,

Blog:
www.KantreseSmith.com   Twitter: www.twitter.com/KantreseSmith
Facebook: www.fanpage.kantresesmith.com 
Youtube: www.youtube.com/kantresesmith
Want to LOSE Weight? Get Fit? Join the 90 Day Health Challenge: http://www.kantrese.bodybyvi.com/

mistylexie
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Aloha I am from hawaii and of course you know that living in hawaii, paradise is very costly... I would love to know if you know how to make money at home but no selling anything... please help struggling right now

gagetristan
by New Member on May. 17, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Megan,

Hey Good evening!!

I have just quit my job of 12 yrs as a nurse and am now working at home AND LOVE IT!! I was only getting to see my sons for about an hour a day with working so many hours. I was missing them grow up!! I finally found the perfect job at home to do and still be able to stop in the afternoon and be with my boys!!

Please feel free to go to my website to learn more! http://www.womenworkingathome.com/ There is no selling, no parties....just getting people to the company and earning residual income. That way you work hard and get paid forever for it!! They have free training, free website, and women that will help you along the way.

Good luck to you!!! I wish you the best result for your family!!!

Kelly

MsDarciD
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Mompreneur. . . . . . Doing it from HOME. . . . . .Ask me HOW??  

(Paid off three (3) credit cards in 6 months, and paid off my truck, 1 year earlier, Imagine that)

**COMPANY IS EXPANDING** --  I've GOT the BEST JOB in the WORLD

Making four figure $$$$ reliable income NOW

Are you tired of the normal 9-5 hustle? Are you tired of working long hours and not making ends meet?

If you answered YES, Excellent opportunity for you!   **SUPPLEMENT YOUR INCOME TODAY**

Short Orientation Overview to explain everything in detail on how to get started (which is totally FREE).

*NO SELLING       *No Inventory      *No Risk

I can honestly tell you this company has changed my life, and I am offering you the opportunity to get a glimpse into this amazing opportunity by inviting you to our "visual overview of the company and benefits,"

It's interesting, it's fun, so if you like getting paid while having fun, come check out what I'm doing. E-mail me for your Orientation Overview today! So what are you waiting for?

All twelve (12) checks keep growing:  1st check = $504.11 (July) , $917.23 (August), $1,701.47 (September), $2,456.78 (October), $2,812.44 (November), $3,247.12  (December) $3,474.24  (January), $3,581.48  (February) $3,593.40 (March),  $3,605.27 (April), $3,897.42 (May) 

I cashed two (2) checks on June 19, 2012, one for $4,102.11 and one for $631.47 for (One Month) Imagine that!!!!

YOU are the only one who controls where you'll go tomorrow, and that control is gained from the decisions you make and the ACTIONS YOU TAKE TODAY!

There is absolutely no risk to you, contact me today at ActionAlertnews@yahoo.com for more information!

ActionAlertnews@yahoo.com or call 708.343.8799

~Learn to be SMARTER with your MONEY~

MsDarci
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Mompreneur. . . . . . Doing it from HOME. . . . . .Ask me HOW??  

(Paid off three (3) credit cards in 6 months, and paid off my truck, 1 year earlier, Imagine that)

**COMPANY IS EXPANDING** --  I've GOT the BEST JOB in the WORLD

Making four figure $$$$ reliable income NOW

Are you tired of the normal 9-5 hustle? Are you tired of working long hours and not making ends meet?

If you answered YES, Excellent opportunity for you!  

**SUPPLEMENT YOUR INCOME TODAY**

Short Orientation Overview to explain everything in detail on how to get started (which is totally FREE).

*NO SELLING       *No Inventory      *No Risk

I can honestly tell you this company has changed my life, and I am offering you the opportunity to get a glimpse into this amazing opportunity by inviting you to our "visual overview of the company and benefits,"

It's interesting, it's fun, so if you like getting paid while having fun, come check out what I'm doing. E-mail me for your Orientation Overview today! So what are you waiting for?

All thirteen (13) checks keep growing:  1st check = $504.11 (July) , $917.23 (August), $1,701.47 (September), $2,456.78 (October), $2,812.44 (November), $3,247.12  (December) $3,474.24  (January), $3,581.48  (February) $3,593.40 (March),  $3,605.27 (April), $3,897.42 (May) 

I just cashed two (2) checks on July 18, 2012, one for $3,942.81 and one for $496.64 for (One Month) 

• I have "HELPED" over 100+ people make  "MONEY" working from HOME,  (generating/supplementing their income) on a MONTHLY basis, and I would welcome the opportunity to "SHOW" you how?

YOU are the only one who controls where you'll go tomorrow, and that control is gained from the decisions you make and the ACTIONS YOU TAKE TODAY!

There is absolutely no risk to you, contact me today at ActionAlertnews@yahoo.com for more information!

ActionAlertnews@yahoo.com or call 708.343.8799

~Learn to be SMARTER with your MONEY~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)