Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~Work with Me! Tour free! This is *EASY*FUN* & The Money Is AMAZING!~

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:17 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 178 Total Views

This is easy, fun and a great way to make money from home!

People are having success with this business that have never been successful in the past. Perfect for both new & experienced alike.

Absolutely anyone can do this! You will not find an easier business anywhere!

The pay plan is absolutely amazing. You have to take the free tour and see for yourself why so many people are so fired up over Skinny. With pay plan bonuses like 100% matching checks on your team and up to a $100,000 rank advance bonus, Skinny is a dream company.

The marketing system is 95% automated and it even follows up for you, it was designed so that even a person with zero experience can be successful.

I will be there for you to help you every single day if you need me so you will never have to work alone!

=> Visit the website, watch the 4 minute movie and sign up to take the FREE zero risk tour!

Watch the movie & take the free tour- One Great Movie

Everyone Wants To Be SKINNY! Everyone Wants To Make More MONEY!   Find Out HOW Here =>> One Great Movie

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
adoremygirls
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Super Exciting Updates As Of The Past 2 Days!

I'm going crazy here...phone, email and I am totally sleep deprived at this point! Haha My husband said I'm starting to resemble a zombie. :)

I know you will appreciate these changes! :)

In the last 2 days we had major additions to the comp plan, everything you see in the back office still applies except for the Fast Start Bonuses and Infinity Overrides (we will now get more money) and we also h...
ad a few other additions I'll list here.

1) The Fast Start Bonuses will now be $25 - $50 or $75 depending on which pack someone buys. The infinity overrides will also go up in accordance. (this is awesome because they were all just $25-30 before depending on rank, now it's $25-$30 per paid bottle.Silver gets 2 bottles, Gold 3 (so depending on your rank you can make $50-$60 per silver sale, $75-$90 per gold sale) etc...Plus you get overrides on all the people under who get fast start bonuses of $1-$5 per bottle now instead of per sale!

2) Join and sign up 3 people in your first 7 days and get a cash bonus. I think it may be double your Fast Start Bonus for that week on those 3. (amount announced on the call tomorrow).

3) Retention Bonuses. Sign up any 3 people in any given month and on the 3rd month they are active get a $50 cash bonus per 3 through infinity. So if you sign up 6 in a month and they all stay active 3 months you will get a $100 cash bonus, 12 you would get a $200 cash bonus and so on. This is in addition to all the other ways we get paid. ( you still get the fast start paid for the week you sign them up as we are paid weekly)

4) Bentley club Bonus. Hit RCD with an RC in each of 3 legs and Skinny will hand you the keys to a fully paid off, brand new Bentley (tax tag & title also).

There were also so many other enhancements, new sites and movies, new languages, new distributor auto training responder that follows up and helps all new reps, new pins and certificates for rank advance, new quarterly magazine and newsletter, new free tools and so much more.

They just blew us all away with all the new the additions and enhancements! :)

Ready to get started? =>
http://cmikulski.onegreatmovie.com/

Everyone Wants To Be SKINNY! Everyone Wants To Make More MONEY!   Find Out HOW Here =>> One Great Movie

adoremygirls
by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Update: Call Tonigh!

They will be going over everything, including all the new additions to the pay plan and even some things I was not yet allowed to tell you about. :)  Very exciting! If you want to make not good but great money from home, you want to be on this call!

Skinny Dream Team Opportunity BIB Call

Sun, November 13, 10pm – 11pm EST

You can access our Build it Big Opportunity Call via the Telephone by dialing

(712) 432-0075 access code 792400

Or you can add FreeConferencing.0075 as a Contact on Skype and then punching in the 792400# on the KeyPad on the Skype software.

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!

Christine

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)