Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Simple Program that Pays $20 Over & Over Again INSTANTLY into your PayPal or AlertPay account!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 73 Total Views

This is similar to a Cash Gifting program. It's been around since 2004 with over 8,000 members. I've done a lot of research and it's completely legitimate. I even did a google search. All I found were members that love this program!

If you are contemplating starting your own business, I highly recommend that you take a serious look at this program. I have looked at several opportunities.  Many required a fee to just get in the door and then a commitment each month (sometimes $100) to receive the product on auto-ship. The membership for this program is a one-time fee of $39 and that's it! You can then start bringing in the 20 dollar bills! This program is a God send, just amazing how it's all set up and so simple!

I said earlier that this is similar to a "Cash Gifting" program, but it's actually not a cash gifting site and this is why. You are not just getting the PaysForever membership, but you are also receiving actual products with that one time payment. 
You will get your own personalized website just like this one! You will receive sample ads to place, along with a list of the best places to advertise. You will receive a free software package and a collection of e-books that you can re-sell & more!

Wouldn't it be nice to receive INSTANT money in your PayPal or Alert Pay account?  Not only INSTANT, but the money comes in $20 at a time! You could literally receive money from all over the world! This program is International.

This is how it works:

You purchase your PaysForever package for $39 (and never have to pay anything else!) $20 is paid instantly to your qualified Sponsor and $19 covers the administrative costs and set-up fees.

Your first sale will be paid instantly to your qualified Sponsor and will qualify you for direct payments on any further sales.

Now here's where it starts to get really exciting!

You make your 2nd sale .. you receive $20 instant commission for that sale as well as every sale that follows...forever!  These will be paid instantly to YOU via one of the approved payment processors.

I could stop here and this would be a great program!  Let's continue on and see the true power of PaysForever!

Now this person (your 2nd sale) will make their first sale and YOU will be paid that $20 commission instantly. Then that new partner will go and make their first sale, and YOU will be paid that $20 commission.

Every partner's (referral) 1st qualifying sale will go to YOU in the form of a $20 instant commission.  This is the meaning of PaysForever!  The 1st sale from every partner in your profit line will be paid to YOU...

Not only do you have "instant pay", but residual income as well!

Each of your sales begins another profit line.  And each new partner's first sale in that profit line goes to YOU!  The $20 instant sales commissions will multiply quickly, and you can sit back and relax!  There is NO limit to the number of profit lines you can start!

They have great customer service and have answered all my e-mails. That says a lot.

*Be sure to write down my #8023 and put it in the box when you register.

For more great sites,

Take a look at my "How to Refer & Advertise" page.

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)