Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single mom of 3... I found a way to make extra money!

Posted by on May. 27, 2012 at 12:38 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 61 Total Views

It took me a long while before I could look past being so skeptical about this program but I am sure glad I did. Im a single mother of 3 and working a full time job is hard so after about 6 months of looking around on the internet and trying a couple of things I wasn't good at I found this. Most of you have probably heard about it and may even press the back button on your browser when you see what it is but please hear me out first. You honestly have nothing to lose. When I signed up it cost me 4.95 and that was it and within a minute or 2 i was on my way to earning money. I will even give you 5 dollars just for signing up. Thats it its all you have to do. If you find you dont like it then thats okay too because you would have invested 0 money out of your pocket. here is my link

http://one.zipnadazilch.com/index.php?referral=493298

You can PM me if you would like or my email is sdg09@ymail.com just be sure to put znz in the subject line so I dont think you are spam.

Once I see that you have signed up and your offer is complete i will then send you the money via paypal.

I look forward to helping you make some money!!!

by on May. 27, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN