Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pink ZeBRA~ $99 kit

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:41 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 55 Total Views

Pink Zebra is a VERY new company (1 yr. old).  This is an amazing company with a REAL ground floor opportunity!!!  There is only around 1600 consultnants nationwide, but we are building momentum and GROWING FAST!!!  Be one of the first PZ consultnants in your area - join Pink Zebra for only $99.

Pink Zebra offers home frangrance's using soft soy wax made in the USA. Our wax is comes in SPRINKLES! We also have soy candles, reusable reed diffusers, Beautiful simmering lights, warmers & more!

We earn 25% commission and can earn up to $35!  Quota to remain active is $150 every 6 months.  Let me tell you how unique Pink Zebra is...you kit comes in a cute pink zebra striped box!  Every products comes packaged in a pink zebra box with a little pink card that has a cute quote.  All of our scents are  scented very, very nicely.  I have been with several direct sales companies in the past and I can tell you this company is had done everything RIGHT!!!  You will be impressed with Pink Zebra!!!   Pink Zebra is HOT, HOT,HOT!!!!

Come join our FAST growing company!  Visit my website at www.getyoursprinkles.com  and contact me!

Join Team Zebra!
Sandra Ponce
Home frangrance, one sprinkle at a time! 

by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)