Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Am Smiling Ear to Ear and Feel Better Than I Have In Years! Find out why!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 97 Total Views
2 moms liked this

If I had to use a picture to describe how I feel right now it would be something like this

I feel this way because I am a Plexus ambassador and I am using their amazing products.

This is basically the feel of this whole fun, exciting, change your life company.

Since I have been using Plexus products I am a brand new woman, I feel better than I have in about 10 years, I have lost pounds and inches, I have noticed my anxiety is gone and I no longer have those bad depressed days.

I am playing with my kids more, loving the outdoors and I am enjoying a more fulfilling bond with my husband ::Wink::

He is feeling great as well, he is in less pain at work and after he gets home, we both fall asleep easier and sleep better. 

I know this might all sound crazy but I really do feel great, I feel like I found that magic "mommy drug" only this is ALL Natural and safe, it feels like a "guilty pleasure" but it's good for me =)

Here are some other REAL moms from my company -

These are BEFORE Plexus and AFTER Plexus BTW

I could show you more and I will if you send me a message

Or to get some more info and check out our products go to

At Plexus we are a giant community of people who just want to help others, let me know how I can help you improve your present and future!

by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
by on May. 25, 2013 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this

You are awesome for telling me about Plexus!!! I knew I felt good and happy for the three days I took the sample drinks, but didn't realize the BIG difference it made until the three days of samples were over :-(. On the fourth day (Without Plexus Slim), I went straight back to my anxious, no patience, achey body, stressed ways. As you know... The weightloss would only be an added bonus, as I have only about 5 pounds to lose. IT'S THE DOZENS OF OTHER BENEFITS THAT I FIND AMAZING!!!! I have to tell you... The psoriasis that popped up on my legs the day before taking it, went down by the second day (without my medicated ointment). I actually forgot to put it on, and it NEVER goes away without the ointment!!! And the large patch that is ALWAYS above my ear is GONE!!! This is SHOCKING TO ME!!! What I truly miss is not having my mood swings when I was on it, as you know the hormonal and endometriosis issues I have. OH OH OH.... How did I forget??? I have EXTREMELY painful cycles, well... pretty much all month, but during my cycle I can barely walk and have to take ibuprofen and loratab. I REALIZED ON THE THIRD DAY THAT I NEVER TOOK A PAIN MED OR IBUPROFEN!!!! I am in shock over what only 3 days has done for me, and I can't thank you enough for telling me about it!!! Already told my mom and sister about all the products because they as well have some medical issues, and I TRULY BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART that Plexus will help us all!!!. My mom is very overweight, and hasn't been able to lose weight since she had us three kids. She also has fibromialgia, and after hearing all the amazing stories of how it's helped other's fibromialgia, it would bring tears to my eyes to see her not in so much pain.

I will contact you shortly on becoming an ambassador, because I want to tell the world about this!!! And the breast cream (if that's what you want to call it.. haha), that will be on my list of products along with the slim drink. With all of my family's skin sensitivities... I know that will be a TOP item in our home as well! I can't wait to try it after seeing all the testimonials. I wish my financial situation was better right now, but quite honestly... I am pleasantly surprised at the great prices, and the way I fealt for those three days is WORTH A WHOLE LOT MORE!!! I was going to become a preferred customer, and then realized I would be crazy for not becoming an ambassador, as I will be telling EVERYONE about this stuff! Well, looks like my husband's wish of me working for him in the Fall will not happen, as I will be working from home again with the best products I have EVER come accross in my entire life! WOW... What else can I say, but WOW!!! I love reading the testimonies every day... Brings tears to my eyes sometimes.

Thank you... Thank you... and Thank you again :-)! Talk shortly about joining your team as I need to order me some SLIM and CREAM :-)!!! Sorry for such a long message, as I probably sound crazy with my mega rambling, but I haven't felt as good as I did for those three days, in so long!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)