Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 10:41 PM
  • 201 Replies
  • 11730 Total Views
Hey girls! I would like to get to know you all so lets hear a little bit about you~your name, kids, married-single, business, etc....... I will start~
 My name is Megan and I am the proud mother of a beautiful 2 year old little boy named Blake and I have been married for almost 3 years now to a wonderful man(Brad) I am going to college at night to become a elementary school teacher and I love being able ot stay at home with my son. I think that its very important to have a good relationship with your children and I feel like you need to do that from the start! I am currently a sales agent with ASI health benefits company~$52 a month for full discount health benefits for you and your family check out the website and let me know if you are interested!
http://www.asionlineservices.com/

I also have been very successful with GPT sites its fast and easy and I only do these for about an hour a day(more if I have the time) and I bring home anywhere from $300-$500 a month. It really helps out trust me!
My links are at the bottom give them a try if you like and send me a message and I will be glad to help you out with anything!

I can't wait to get to know everyone, and I hope that everyone is blessed in their business/or search!

Send me a message if you ever have any questions~Megan
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aspiringangel01
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2008 at 12:41 PM
Hello my name is Kristine sahm of two wonderful girls Shayla (6 years old) and Savana (9 months old).

I do a couple of GPT (Get Paid To) sites all of which are 100% FREE and Legit. All you do is participate in offers/surveys and get paid for it. I have never paid for anything on any of these sites I only do the 100% free offers. You can click on any of the banners to get started. I have also created a blog that has some more information about all of these sites and some great helpful tips for making money with GPT sites. Here's the link to it (the link will take you to the home page just click on blog to see the blog part of it) http://www.freewebs.com/paidsurveysites/index.htm . If you have any questions or need any help with any of these sites please feel free to message me.

Fairy Tale Treasures:
With Fairy Tale Treasures there is a 3 level referal system in which you recieve 15% of what your first level referals make, 4% of what your second level referals make and 2% of what your third level referals make. This is really a fun site they have all kinds of contest and bonuses that change monthly. They also offer surveys, daily surveys and paid to click ads. Payout is monthly with a couple of different payout options. The minum payout for a check is $10.50 payout is monthly. They also have a $2.00 sign up bonus.

Raining Riches:
Raining Riches has a 4 level referal system in which you recieve 15% of what your first level referals earn, 3% of what your second level referals earn, 2% of what your third level referals make and 1% of what your fourth level referals make. They also have alot of great promotions and contest that go on monthly. They even offer loyality bonuses. They pay monthly via paypal or check. Minum payout is $20.00. They also offer a $2.00 sign up bonus.

Treasure Troopers:
Treasure Troopers has a 2 level referal system in which you recieve 20% of what your first level referals make and 5% of what your second level referals make. Every time you complete an offer you get to try for a treasure if you find the treasure you get to trade it in at the treasure hut for prizes. They also offer alot of great contest and even have a slot machine. This is really a fun site. The minum payout is $20.00 and checks are mailed monthly (between the 20th and the 25th).
Right click on this image and choose 'save as' to save to your computer. 

Craving Cash has a 3 level referal system in which you recieve 15% of what your first level referals make, 5% of what your second level referals make and 2% of what your third level referals make. They also offer daily promotions. They have a $3.00 sign up bonus. The minum payout is $15.00 payable by check or paypal.

Cashcrate:
With cashcrate it has a 2 level referal system in which you are paid 20% of what your first level referals make you also recieve a $3.00 bonus when any of your referals reach payout ($10.00) you also recieve 10% of what your second level referals (the people that your referals refer) earn. Payout is automatic monthly.
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

If you have any questions or need any help with any of these sites please feel free to message me

Just click on either banner to get started making money from home 100% free and legit! If you have any questions or would like to see proof that I have been paid please feel free to message me.

Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

AidenBradysMom
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2008 at 12:09 AM
Hi my name is Courtney.  I am a single mom, struggling to raise my beautiful miracle, Aiden, all by myself.  I have started playing with online jobs in the past few months.  Two sites that I feel comfortable putting my name to are listed below. I found that I can use the two interchangeably to make more money.  All of my referrals love being on my team because I have tons of tips to help them get started and be successful! 

I am happy to join this group, not only to promote my sites, but to find other legitimate sites as well.  So, Hi Ladies, lets get that money rolling, so we can support our little ones!
Courtney aka Aiden's Mama

Tired of scams? Below are two sites that I highly recommend and gaurantee to be scam free! You get what you put into them and if you put some time in it, you will make great money! Sign up, message me, and I help you in any way I can! Just copy and paste the links below!

http://cashcrate.com/439069 <--surveys for CASH

http://r.yuwie.com/aidenbradysmom <--like myspace, but you get paid for page views, blogging, etc!
Cangel14
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 11:28 AM
Hi! I'm Cathy :) I live in CT. I'm married and I have an almost 23 month old daughter and an almost 2 weeks old baby girl :) I'm a jewelry advisor for Lia Sophia (www.liasophia.com/cathyt) I love my job, I get to be a sahm, but then I do home shows a few times a month to get out of the house and be with adults. If you'd like more information, let me know :)

www.liasophia.com/cathyt

*~Cathy~*

carolina_mom10
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 11:46 AM
welcome ladies! I hope you have fun and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use?  It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that.  All we need to do is start the war on education.  If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics ~Leighann Lord

http://www.cafemom.com/group/40132 

Don't Pay Money to make Money$

http://cashcrate.com/384896

http://squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=megan

http://thedragonsgold.com/members/register.php?ref=carolinagrl

http://cashlagoon.com/?ref=28860

Annaphoto
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2008 at 2:18 PM
Hi my name is Anna I am mother of 2 boys Giuseppe (5years old) and Gianluca(10months).  I am a Wahm of 2 businesses.
I sell jewelry with Premier Designs jewelry.  Love it because I get to leave the house for 2-3 hours and dress pretty and talk to other people who love jewelry!!
The other is with Photomax. which is an online photo center that does more than just develop photos.  keeps you photos safe, transfer your old movie to dvd, you can share them and also make and share videos.  Check out my site!  If you want to be a customer and get your first 20 pics free just email me!

Anna

Be part of the fastest growing technology trends today digital photography! How?  Click here www.alopiccolo.thebestonlinesystem.com
hagermans-vinyl
by New Member on May. 1, 2008 at 11:57 PM
Hi My name is wendie
I am a mom of 2 little boys, and a wife. I work part time outside the home and I run my own Vinyl sign and Banner Business. I really like runing my own business and having it grow. Look forward to meeting everyone on here.

Wendie
Hagermans Vinyl signs and Banners
www.hagermans-vinyl.com
GlendaCates
by on May. 11, 2008 at 8:09 PM
My name is Glenda. I am a stay at home mom. I have a 4 month old little boy. I am from Fort Worth, Texas. I have been married for 4 years. I Love to read and shop. I have several home based businesses and they are Arbonne, Wiild Tree Herbs, The Sample Gal and Usbornne Books. If you would like to learn about any of my companies Please check out my website at www.glendasboutique.com Thanks, and have a wonderful day. Glenda letsdoteaglenda@yahoo.com
sarahbendt
by New Member on May. 14, 2008 at 7:43 PM
Hello my name is Sarah. I have been married for 10 years have a teenage daughter and have 2 home businesses. I am with L'Bri Pure n' Natural, which is an aloe based skin care company  and the other is The Sample Bag. The Sample Bag is a company that started up last year and business is booming. They sell gift bags made up of samples from various direct sales and other home buisnesses that are sent out to consumers. If you want to get your business noticed or if you want to just sell the sample bags this is a great opportunity.

Some of the bags that they sell are:
Realator Bags
Wedding Bags
Large Sample Bags ( 25-30 items)
The Samplers Sample Bag
Beauty Sampler Cake Delight

More Themed Bags To Come!!!!

Check it out!

kywildcats
by on May. 14, 2008 at 8:05 PM
Hello All,

My name is Caryn and I am a mother of 2 children. I have a girl that is 18, married and expecting my granddaughter. I have a boy that is 13. I have been a single mother most of the time. I have been with a wonderful man for the past 4 years we will eventually get married. I am an Independent Consultant with Scentsy Wickless Candles. I live in Louisville Kentucky. I have been a SAHM for the past year and am hoping to keep it that way. Nice to meet you all.

Caryn
www.scentsy.com/clucas
Mommy2Gabrielle
by on May. 14, 2008 at 11:09 PM
Hi my name is Liz and I am the proud mommy to Gabrielle who is now 3 1/2!  Man time flies!!   I have been home with her for almost two years.... I love it!!  In January I started a home based business!  I work from home with the MOM Team, so I work for myself but with all the resources of a team.  I love the training and support that I get!  We have partnered with a wellness company that has been green since 1985!  I have no inventory, I don't to any home parties, I have no billing or collections and I earn a living from home with my daughter with me!  Who could ask for more?? 

Liz Yarch

Ladies You Can Have It All

http://www.HealthyFamilyHome.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)