Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We'd like to get to know you better! Please take the time to introduce yourself. You can share as little or as much as you like.

Some ideas, how many children, your business at home, why you chose it and like it, anything you like but at least say "HI!"

Thanks!

by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 10:41 PM
Edited by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:47 PM
Replies (201-203):
AmandaB10
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is Amanda, I have three wonderful children, ds Andrew who is 6, dd Riley who is 2, and dd Ava who is 4 mo. I am married to my wonderful dh and this summer will be 5 years. I do not currently do any work at home jobs and never have but would really like to. I love being a stay at home mom but reality is I need to make at least some money to help take care of my kids and would never be able to afford to put my two youngest in daycare if I were to work out of the home. I've been trying to find some work at home opportunities but almost everything I find online is a scam so I was very happy to find this group! 

crystalsdreamm
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2015 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi!

My name is Michelle and I am a mother and grandmother. I have been looking for ways to make money online for many years now but up until this last year nothing has really clicked.

I have the survey site Cash Crate which is free to join and use. Then there is my newest venture Gemnora. They are a Direct Sales company, selling Goats Milk Moisturizers, Dead Sea Scrubs, & Bath Salts and in each and every jar you get a Surprise Piece of Jewelry! These products are not tested on animals. They are scented by essential oils with the exception of our newest moisturizer, Sweet Honeysuckle.
Here is a list of Key ingredients that are in the Original (unscented) Moisturizer:
 Key Ingredients:

-  Alpha Hydroxy Acid: exfoliant that breaks apart dead skin cells.

- Vitamin A: a vital component of the skin cell life cycle that helps repair damaged skin tissue and keeps skin looking young and healthy.

- Vitamin B6 & B12: critical to the biosynthetic processes of cells.

- Vitamin C: aids in the production of collagen.

- Vitamin E: helps skin stay young and firm by increasing its elasticity.

- Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium and Selenium: aid in the prevention of sun damage to the skin.

- Safflower Oil: keeps moisture inside the skin, softens dryness, smoothens roughness and soothes skin.

- Sweet Almond Oil: balances moisture in skin, helps with fine lines, dry skin and stretch marks.

- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice: helps heal wounds and soothes skin.

- Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract: moisturizing and helps with the irritation of the skin.

- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract: helps increase the collagen production of the skin.

- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract: skin conditioner.

- RosmarinusOfficinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: antioxidant.

- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract: skin moisturizer.

- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides: derived from coconuts, act as barrier on the skin's surface to help decrease loss of moisture.

Come Check it out, even if it's just for the products!

You can also come and find my business page on Facebook!

abundantleads
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2015 at 9:40 PM

Hi my name is Amanda and I am a single mom of 2. I am new to cafemom. I have been working from home since 2008. I have lived in Houston since 1999 and love it here. I was born in raised in Lufkin Texas. I am an online coach for helping people in MLM businesses who are struggling to build their business get more leads. I work with company who makes that possible. Are you getting lots of visits to your company website but nobody is joining your business and have no way of knowing who those people are? Stop losing leads. Let me show you how to capture those leads even if they don't want to join your MLM you still have an opportunity to make $100 residual income off of them by sending them to your capture page vs your business page. Click the link below to learn more 

http://bit.ly/1Ccr5km   Amanda

good
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN