Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey girls! I would like to get to know you all so lets hear a little bit about you~your name, kids, married-single, business, etc....... I will start~
 My name is Megan and I am the proud mother of a beautiful 2 year old little boy named Blake and I have been married for almost 3 years now to a wonderful man(Brad) I am going to college at night to become a elementary school teacher and I love being able ot stay at home with my son. I think that its very important to have a good relationship with your children and I feel like you need to do that from the start! I am currently a sales agent with ASI health benefits company~$52 a month for full discount health benefits for you and your family check out the website and let me know if you are interested!
http://www.asionlineservices.com/

I also have been very successful with GPT sites its fast and easy and I only do these for about an hour a day(more if I have the time) and I bring home anywhere from $300-$500 a month. It really helps out trust me!
My links are at the bottom give them a try if you like and send me a message and I will be glad to help you out with anything!

I can't wait to get to know everyone, and I hope that everyone is blessed in their business/or search!

Send me a message if you ever have any questions~Megan
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 10:41 PM
Replies (201-201):
AmandaB10
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is Amanda, I have three wonderful children, ds Andrew who is 6, dd Riley who is 2, and dd Ava who is 4 mo. I am married to my wonderful dh and this summer will be 5 years. I do not currently do any work at home jobs and never have but would really like to. I love being a stay at home mom but reality is I need to make at least some money to help take care of my kids and would never be able to afford to put my two youngest in daycare if I were to work out of the home. I've been trying to find some work at home opportunities but almost everything I find online is a scam so I was very happy to find this group! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN