Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You have heard about it! Come see what all the fuss is about!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:16 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 54 Total Views

Join our AWESOME team! It's more like a group of close friends! Come join us!

Check out the NEWEST Scentsation in the candle business. But they are NOT candles!! I heard ALOT about Scentsy for the past couple of years, and thought nothing of it....

...And THEN I went to a Scentsy party!! There was barely a pitch! The Consultant told a little about the wax, and how long the scent lasts, and let the guests go to town smelling the scents. Everyone was ordering like crazy! Including ME!

The warmers were nice and big and beautiful and the scents were realllly awesome! And SO much safer than candles. If your child put their finger in the wax, it would NOT burn them! And NO SOOT!!!

You will be SURPRISED at how QUICKLY this business takes off, once word is out you are selling! I know I am!

So imagine, going to a party, barely doing a 10 minute presentation, then making $$$$! You will have the opportuntity to earn over 30% on personal sales, and receive leadership bonuses of up to 9% of the entire downline volume of the people you recruit and train to sell Scentsy products. Being a Scentsy Consultant is a personally, and professionally, rewarding experience because every time you go to work, it's a Party!

So check out the Scentsy Opportunity and get started for only $99!! Click my siggy! Email me for your free ebook!

If you are not up for joining Scentsy, how about a little shopping?

~~~January Specials!~~~

Everyone that orders in JAN 09, with an order of $44 or more, will recieve a FREE CAR CANDLE in the scent of Perfectly Pomegranate!!! Check out our Combine & Save Scentsy System for $44, you get 3 Scentsy Bars of your choice, plus 1 deluxe warmer!These little car candles are packed with fragrance, each will give you weeks of Scentsy wherever you go!

And Don't forget! Host a party (local or eShow) in January and get DOUBLE the Hostess Rewards!

January is the best time to host a party! To help you to start the New Year, we will double the Hostess Rewards for any party with more than $150 in retail sales in the month of January*.

So, instead of earning 1 half-price item on a $150 party, you will earn 2 half-price items.

CLICK HERE To see more of the products!

Once you go Wickless, you will NEVER go back!! Come see what all the fuss is about!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)