Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Everyone says we're in a recession...You can choose NOT to participate in it!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:48 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 87 Total Views

Hi moms, my name is Renee and I love that I can stay home with my special needs son and make money too.  I work for a great company in Maryland that offers me the opportunity to help every person I come into contact with to offer them the hope and freedom they are searching so desperately for in this economy.  Check out my website to decide for yourself.  It's VERY lucrative and motivating.  If you have a desire to be successful and make a difference in your community this is the place for you.  The company I work for was recently featured in the "Success From Home" magazine (shown below), I'm soooo excited!  Check out my website: www.DebtFreeCommunities.org

There is a program that your neighbor is using that's helping them pay off their 30 year mortgage in only 9.8 years and saving over $151,000 in unnecessary interest. Making them "true" homeowners instead of homebuyers in a fraction of the time! 

They are accomplishing this:

Without refinancing their current mortgage

Without changing their current mortgage payment

Without changing their current lifestyle

Due to the overwhelming response to this amazing program we have set up an online video portal where you can see a presentation and learn how this service may be beneficial to YOU and your family.  http://www.getmy100.com/

Renee Guerassio
Independant Associate
Direct:  410-893-1086

Everyone says were in a recession...
You can choose NOT to participate in it!

Get  $100 FREE GAS  OR  $100 FREE GROCERIES just for watching a video that shows you how to beat this recession and answering one question correctly!

Click here and use PROMO CODE: 833722Q to claim your certificate!

Renee Guerassio
Independant Associate
Direct:  410-893-1086

Everyone says were in a recession...
You can choose
NOT
to participate in it!

Get  $100 FREE GAS  OR  $100 FREE GROCERIES just for watching a video that shows you how to beat this recession and answering one question correctly!

Click here and use PROMO CODE: 833722Q to claim your certificate!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)