Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a Plan B or Plan C?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:50 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 59 Total Views

We all know the economic times are tough out there.  Many of us are either going through a job loss or know someone who is.  I encourage each mom out there to take a look at a business that is growing during this "recession".  Now is the time to take charge of our lives and our families welfare and start planning for the future.  At times, it seems that all we do is try to make it one day at a time.  Have you ever thought about where you would like to be 3 to 5 years from now?  What needs to change in your life to accomplish those dreams?  A good friend told me that "nothing changes if nothing changes."  I love what I do, I stay at home with our kiddos and help others become healthier and wealthier if they choose to.  I know that I have the best of both worlds.  I am not sad about leaving the corporate world, rather it was a liberating feeling, knowing that I was going to be building my own dream, rather than the boss' dreams!  So if you are interested in a legitimate opportunity, go to http://www.the325network.com, password is 325.  I encourage you to take a few minutes and look through the information.  Trust me, it will be worth your time!  There is no pressure, just good information to share.  Send me a message if you are interested in finding out more.  Best of luck in your search for a Plan B!

greencleanmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)