Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Avon Opportunity

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:47 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 46 Total Views

If you are looking to supplement your income or start something at home Avon is perfect for you. You do not need any kind of special experience to offer Avon to people. Avon has training courses to teach you everything you need to know so you can tastefully talk about what you do. Avon has been around for long enough that people already know about it. Avon markets for you on TV, has awesome brochures, and a website ready for you to put your name on and you reap the sales. You do not have to pre-buy anything and hope to sell it.

Avon has everything and something for everyone. Avon is not just for the beauty diva anymore. Avon offers candles, clothing, handbags, jewelry, shoes for everyone( women, men, children), children's room accessories and bedding, cool gifts for men sports teams items to great grooming accessories. Oh yes, Avon still offers make up, cutting edge skin care that rivals what you will find in the department stores.

Avon gives you everything you need to get started on learning and selling immediately. Avon gives you 50% off in your first four campaigns and allows you to sell to your customers and collect payment when you have recieved your customers products and deliver to them. THEN you pay Avon when you have recieved your payments from your customers.

To learn more about this fun opportunity you can message me here on cafemom I am pattisaid or private email pattisaid@yahoo.com or check out my Avon website http://www.youravon.com/pcox you can leave a message there too as well as learn more about the Avon opportunity.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)